TracPlus and v2track are excited to announce the addition of v2track voice to TracPlus’ device range, adding an affordable and feature-rich satellite and cellular tracking, satellite voice and messaging solution to the TracPlus portfolio.
The v2track and TracPlus partnership was an obvious connection, sharing the same ethos of a customer-first approach. With a shared vision to make technology accessible to the wider market, engineers at v2track have created a powerful yet affordable solution to ensure customers are both seen and heard when operating in remote or high-risk areas.
v2track voice builds upon v2track, a reliable dual-mode and high-rate tracking unit that has proven itself across multiple markets across the globe. The concept of adding voice to the product came as a direct request from their customers, looking for an option that was affordable for general operators looking to stay connected.
“We wanted to meet the demands of our customers who were looking for high-end tracking and voice functionality, without the burden of cost,“ says v2track Co-Founder Kylan Diprose.
“Building on the great success our tracking and messaging system has had in the market, adding voice functionality meets the requirements for some market segments we didn’t traditionally operate in such as EMS and First Responders. It is great to now open up our offering to them with reliability and accessibility being some key priorities of our business approach,” continued Diprose.
Utilising Iridium voice and with Push-To-Talk capability currently under development, phone calls are dialled by an LCD screen or by a smart device connected via Bluetooth technology. Voice communication is integrated directly into the pilots’ headset via the aircraft audio panel.
v2track voice can send and receive text messages and send short emails when required through a user-friendly and intuitive app. v2track voice also fosters a paperless cockpit environment through the transmission of critical flight information including Electronic Flight Bag, trip manifest, checklist completion, and flight plan – offering a complete solution for the modern-day operator.
TracPlus has integrated the v2track product line into its real-time tracking and communication platform, providing customers with complete visibility of all personnel and resources within one common operating platform. This solidifies TracPlus as the gold standard for real-time tracking and communications.
“At TracPlus, we are building an open hardware ecosystem. The integration of v2track voice adds to the long list of tracking devices that our platform supports. We believe in allowing our customers to use the best tools they need on the job while benefiting from the power of our collaborative platform,” says TracPlus CEO, Trevor McIntyre.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week