TracPlus and v2track are excited to announce the addition of v2track voice to TracPlus’ device range, adding an affordable and feature-rich satellite and cellular tracking, satellite voice and messaging solution to the TracPlus portfolio.
The v2track and TracPlus partnership was an obvious connection, sharing the same ethos of a customer-first approach. With a shared vision to make technology accessible to the wider market, engineers at v2track have created a powerful yet affordable solution to ensure customers are both seen and heard when operating in remote or high-risk areas.
v2track voice builds upon v2track, a reliable dual-mode and high-rate tracking unit that has proven itself across multiple markets across the globe. The concept of adding voice to the product came as a direct request from their customers, looking for an option that was affordable for general operators looking to stay connected.
“We wanted to meet the demands of our customers who were looking for high-end tracking and voice functionality, without the burden of cost,“ says v2track Co-Founder Kylan Diprose.
“Building on the great success our tracking and messaging system has had in the market, adding voice functionality meets the requirements for some market segments we didn’t traditionally operate in such as EMS and First Responders. It is great to now open up our offering to them with reliability and accessibility being some key priorities of our business approach,” continued Diprose.
Utilising Iridium voice and with Push-To-Talk capability currently under development, phone calls are dialled by an LCD screen or by a smart device connected via Bluetooth technology. Voice communication is integrated directly into the pilots’ headset via the aircraft audio panel.
v2track voice can send and receive text messages and send short emails when required through a user-friendly and intuitive app. v2track voice also fosters a paperless cockpit environment through the transmission of critical flight information including Electronic Flight Bag, trip manifest, checklist completion, and flight plan – offering a complete solution for the modern-day operator.
TracPlus has integrated the v2track product line into its real-time tracking and communication platform, providing customers with complete visibility of all personnel and resources within one common operating platform. This solidifies TracPlus as the gold standard for real-time tracking and communications.
“At TracPlus, we are building an open hardware ecosystem. The integration of v2track voice adds to the long list of tracking devices that our platform supports. We believe in allowing our customers to use the best tools they need on the job while benefiting from the power of our collaborative platform,” says TracPlus CEO, Trevor McIntyre.
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms
- New USHST Report Lays Down a Path for Automatic Flight Control Systems in Light Helicopters
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024