Summit Aviation, a Greenwich AeroGroup Company, announced that it has received the Garmin Bronze Dealer Award for 2019, which recognizes the top aviation dealers in the Garmin network.
“The Bronze Dealer Award represents a level of sales performance, technical expertise, and customer service that distinguishes your business among other Garmin Aviation Dealers,” said Jim Alpiser, Garmin director of aviation aftermarket sales, in an award notification letter to Summit Aviation.
The award is presented to less than one-third of Garmin’s avionics distributors worldwide.
“We are honored to be among the dealers who received this prestigious award for 2019,” said Frank Reuter, Summit Aviation director of maintenance. “We strive to serve our customers in the best way possible every day and we encourage the utilization of Garmin technology to improve their flight safety.”
Garmin produces a broad range of avionics products, technology, and services that are known for innovation, reliability, and value in the aerospace industry. It offers a robust lineup of solutions for virtually every class and model of aircraft.
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms
- New USHST Report Lays Down a Path for Automatic Flight Control Systems in Light Helicopters
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024