Summit Aviation, a Greenwich AeroGroup Company, announced that it has received the Garmin Bronze Dealer Award for 2019, which recognizes the top aviation dealers in the Garmin network.
“The Bronze Dealer Award represents a level of sales performance, technical expertise, and customer service that distinguishes your business among other Garmin Aviation Dealers,” said Jim Alpiser, Garmin director of aviation aftermarket sales, in an award notification letter to Summit Aviation.
The award is presented to less than one-third of Garmin’s avionics distributors worldwide.
“We are honored to be among the dealers who received this prestigious award for 2019,” said Frank Reuter, Summit Aviation director of maintenance. “We strive to serve our customers in the best way possible every day and we encourage the utilization of Garmin technology to improve their flight safety.”
Garmin produces a broad range of avionics products, technology, and services that are known for innovation, reliability, and value in the aerospace industry. It offers a robust lineup of solutions for virtually every class and model of aircraft.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week