Kopter participated in the digital edition of the AMTC 2020 (Air Medical Transport Conference) together with its parent company Leonardo, showcasing how the SH09 will ideally complement the existing Leonardo Helicopters product range on the EMS (Emergency Medical Services) segment.
When seconds count, the SH09 is the helicopter of choice in the single engine class for a full range of EMS duties.These operations will benefit from its excellent handling qualities and compact footprint — enabling operations from unprepared surfaces and in tight landing zones.
Interior layouts will benefit from the SH09’s removable flat-floor design and large cabin volume with the versatility further enhanced by an outstanding field of view that allows pilots and medical crews to easily monitor the mission.
The high-clearance tail boom and shrouded tail rotor facilitate the movement of ground personnel during loading/unloading stretchers and equipment from the rear clamshell doors, while access for patients and crews also is facilitated by wide sliding doors on both sides of the cabin.
Watch our video at youtube.com/watch?v=Bx4PIzzSgB4
Kopter looks forward to best serve the EMS community together with Leonardo Helicopters.
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connec
- NHC Northern Helicopter takes over offshore air rescue for the RWE Amrumbank wind farm
- Rush Health Systems now providing PHI Air Medical with blood products
- Georgia Border Police restore weekly Mi-8 flights to Tusheti
- WAI 2021 Conference Goes All-Virtual
- New President named at Sikorsky
- Russian Helicopters completed the transfer of Ka-52 within the framework of the 2020 State Defense Order
- SAAF helicopter squadrons top the Sword of Peace recipient list
- L-3 Technologies awarded $10M contract for procure six AN/SRQ-4 kits for the MH-60
- Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters restarts West Rim Grand Canyon tours
- Air Methods Announces New Missouri ARCH Air Medical Base
- Garmin Pilot Adds Graphical Airspace and Obstacle NOTAMs