Pune-based Panchshil Realty announced that Fly Blade India Pvt. Ltd. has started operating daily helicopter services between Pune and Mumbai from Panchshil’s YOO Villas helipad in Pune.
YOO Villas is an exclusive enclave of signature villas designed by global celebrity designer Kelly Hoppen and is located close to the bustling business district of Kharadi in East Pune.
Currently, this helicopter service is the only air connectivity option as there are no commercial flights operating between Pune and Mumbai. Outbound and inbound passengers looking for quick air connectivity with Mumbai now have a convenient option.
This helicopter service is a fly-by-seat solution where users pay only for the required number of seats just like they would when flying with any commercial airline.
Fly Blade India is currently offering two services a day from the YOO Villas helipad, Pune to Mumbai and two services a day from Mumbai to YOO Villas helipad. The services will operate to Mahalaxmi Race Course in south Mumbai and to suburban Juhu.
For more details about the helicopter services including schedules and travel concierge services, please reach out to Fly Blade India on 1-800-102-5233 or via e-mail [email protected] or visit https://flyblade.in/.
“With the launch of this first-of-its-kind helicopter service from YOO Villas helipad, the travel time between Pune and Mumbai will be reduced to just a fraction of what it takes by road. Punekars and Mumbaikars can now do day-return trips,” according to Sagar Chordia, Director, Panchshil Realty.
“Owners of Panchshil homes and our corporate occupiers in nearby Kharadi now have a quick and convenient commuting option. Since our helipad is co-located with YOO Villas, owners from outside Pune will now be able to land at their own doorstep. Intending buyers will now have yet another compelling reason to invest in and buy a Panchshil home,” he added.
Karanpal Singh, Founder & Managing Director-Hunch Ventures & Investments Pvt. Ltd. said, “Blade India is an urban air mobility company that is focused on providing customised mobility solutions to its users and partners. Going forward, safe and convenient access will be key to a quality work-life balance.”
“We are glad to associate with Panchshil Realty for this service which will provide seamless connectivity between Mumbai and Pune. Now, people will have an option instead of spending hours commuting via road,” he added.
Fly Blade India Pvt. Ltd. is a portfolio company of Hunch Ventures & Investments Pvt. Ltd. a venture capital firm that invests in technology companies with a special focus on incubation and growth capital.
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connec
- NHC Northern Helicopter takes over offshore air rescue for the RWE Amrumbank wind farm
- Rush Health Systems now providing PHI Air Medical with blood products
- Georgia Border Police restore weekly Mi-8 flights to Tusheti
- WAI 2021 Conference Goes All-Virtual
- New President named at Sikorsky
- Russian Helicopters completed the transfer of Ka-52 within the framework of the 2020 State Defense Order
- SAAF helicopter squadrons top the Sword of Peace recipient list
- L-3 Technologies awarded $10M contract for procure six AN/SRQ-4 kits for the MH-60
- Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters restarts West Rim Grand Canyon tours
- Air Methods Announces New Missouri ARCH Air Medical Base
- Garmin Pilot Adds Graphical Airspace and Obstacle NOTAMs