H+S Aviation, a Signature Aviation Global Engine Services (GES) company, announces the appointment of industry veteran Len Russo to serve as a global strategic account executive for the company’s T700 and CT7 engine product lines. Russo’s business development efforts include tailored maintenance solutions for T700 and CT7 engine operators and managing strategic partnerships and accounts for H+S Aviation.
Russo brings over 30 years of aviation industry experience from multiple customer-facing roles and most recently with focused efforts on the GE T700 and CT7 engine lines.
“With many of the CT7 and T700 engines now utilized in multiple roles in the civil market, operators require customised, safe and affordable maintenance solutions,” Mark Stubbs, GES chief commercial officer said. “We’re proud to have Len join the team, as his vast knowledge of these engines and experience will help provide our customers with the expertise essential to fine-tuning our services to their needs.”
H+S Aviation are a GE-authorised maintenance, repair and overhaul provider for the T700 and CT7 series of engines. The company offers full upgrade and overhaul support including testing at its Portsmouth, UK facility as well as on-site borescope inspections and minor workscope field support.
“H+S has been serving T700 customers for over 34 years and I’m excited to help re-introduce customers to H+S Aviation’s value story of quality and performance – as one of the most capable, OEM-authorised T700/CT7 commercial repair facilities in the world,” Russo said.
- Aberdeen SAR team reach 500th mission milestone
- HAI Names Recipient of 2021 Salute to Excellence Law Enforcement Award
- Airbus drops price on AS350 Crash Resistant Fuel System
- HAI supports Advanced Air Mobility Coordination and Leadership Act
- Turkish Aerospace Industries display unmanned T629 attack helicopter
- Bell-Boeing awarded $309M contract for four CMV-22B Ospreys
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints Interim CEO
- Universal Avionics appoints Director of Contracts
- Two Japanese prefectures sign helicopter cooperation agreement
- RNAS Culdrose to control satellite airfield remotely
- Ideagen and PHI Aviation Agree Five-Year Safety Management Software Deal
- WAI Announces Keynote Speakers for Virtual WAI2021 Conference
- G+ and HeliOffshore collaborate on helicopter operations for wind farms
- Air Ambulances UK announces new CEO
- Inter-Tec Group opens a new business in Ireland
- Airbus recognizes 2 employees with 50 years of service
- Summit Aviation makes appointment to new Director of Program Management role
- Milestone Aviation and NHV Group expand partnership
- HAI names recipient of the 2021 Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- USHST identifies need for Automatic Flight Control Systems in light helicopters