H+S Aviation, a Signature Aviation Global Engine Services (GES) company, announces the appointment of industry veteran Len Russo to serve as a global strategic account executive for the company’s T700 and CT7 engine product lines. Russo’s business development efforts include tailored maintenance solutions for T700 and CT7 engine operators and managing strategic partnerships and accounts for H+S Aviation.
Russo brings over 30 years of aviation industry experience from multiple customer-facing roles and most recently with focused efforts on the GE T700 and CT7 engine lines.
“With many of the CT7 and T700 engines now utilized in multiple roles in the civil market, operators require customised, safe and affordable maintenance solutions,” Mark Stubbs, GES chief commercial officer said. “We’re proud to have Len join the team, as his vast knowledge of these engines and experience will help provide our customers with the expertise essential to fine-tuning our services to their needs.”
H+S Aviation are a GE-authorised maintenance, repair and overhaul provider for the T700 and CT7 series of engines. The company offers full upgrade and overhaul support including testing at its Portsmouth, UK facility as well as on-site borescope inspections and minor workscope field support.
“H+S has been serving T700 customers for over 34 years and I’m excited to help re-introduce customers to H+S Aviation’s value story of quality and performance – as one of the most capable, OEM-authorised T700/CT7 commercial repair facilities in the world,” Russo said.
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connec
- NHC Northern Helicopter takes over offshore air rescue for the RWE Amrumbank wind farm
- Rush Health Systems now providing PHI Air Medical with blood products
- Georgia Border Police restore weekly Mi-8 flights to Tusheti
- WAI 2021 Conference Goes All-Virtual
- New President named at Sikorsky
- Russian Helicopters completed the transfer of Ka-52 within the framework of the 2020 State Defense Order
- SAAF helicopter squadrons top the Sword of Peace recipient list
- L-3 Technologies awarded $10M contract for procure six AN/SRQ-4 kits for the MH-60
- Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters restarts West Rim Grand Canyon tours
- Air Methods Announces New Missouri ARCH Air Medical Base
- Garmin Pilot Adds Graphical Airspace and Obstacle NOTAMs