Domus Group, the organizer of the Dubai HeliShow, on Sunday said the event’s 8th edition would be held in the “state-of-the-art” Emirates Flight Training Academy, located in Dubai South.
In July, Domus moved the exhibition to 19-21 January 2021 from its original schedule set in November this year to allow for smooth transition and implementation of changes, as well as give global participants more time to prepare for the event.
“Hosting the Dubai HeliShow is an opportunity for the Emirates Flight Training Academy to globally showcase our world-class infrastructure and capabilities to train aspiring airline pilots, as well as display our capacity to support initiatives in the UAE that are geared towards advancing the aviation industry as a whole,” said Abdulla Al Hammadi, Vice President, Emirates Flight Training Academy.
“We look forward to working closely with the Domus Group’s team on the programme and delivering on the blueprint for success,” he added.
The Dubai HeliShow next year will feature a series of in-depth technical sessions to shed light on major opportunities and key challenges that are redefining and transforming the global helicopter industry today.
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC
- Student pilot disputes NTSB report
- New rules for helicopter flights in the Everest region
- EHang Further Rebuts Short-Seller’s Allegations Concerning its Relationship with Kunxiang
- Minot AFB already preparing for MH-139A Grey Wolf
- Indonesian Army receive second Bell 412EPI
- Irish Community Rapid Response Air Ambulance reports 2020 stats
- EHang Wins Urban Air Mobility Call from Paris
- Gulf Med Aviation Services to invest in MRO training
- WAI receives $250,000 grant to fund additional scholarships
- Sloane Helicopters ranked in top 40 UK private companies for international sales growth
- Strategic New Appointments At Midlands Air Ambulance Charity
- Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Kuwait of AH-64E Apache