It is with profound shock and sadness that Rotortrade announces that Franck Bouillon, our company’s CFO, has very suddenly passed away at the age of 54 on Wednesday, November 4th, 2020.
After a career in finance, Franck joined the Aviation Industry 21 years ago, in 1999. He was an inspiring leader loved by his collaborators along his career path. He helped to develop our business from scratch with an unparallel professionalism, humor, integrity and passion. His dedication to the development of the company was immense.
Franck was a highly respected Financial Director in the Aviation Industry who, among his many roles, served as CFO in Airbus Helicopters for Chile, Mexico and North Asia.
On behalf of Rotortrade’s management team and employees, we extend our deepest sympathies and condolences to Francks’s family and loved ones at this very sad and difficult time.
Philippe Lubrano (Senior Partner & President), Raymond Lubrano (Senior Partner & VP) and Aurelien Blanc (Managing Partner) expressed their most heartfelt condolences and stated “The loss of Franck is incredibly personal for us as he was a member of our own extended family. Franck was a much-loved and respected leader to the global team. We will miss him terribly.”
Our prayers are with his family and loved ones during this difficult period. He will always be remembered as an inspiring and compassionate human being.
- Aberdeen SAR team reach 500th mission milestone
- HAI Names Recipient of 2021 Salute to Excellence Law Enforcement Award
- Airbus drops price on AS350 Crash Resistant Fuel System
- HAI supports Advanced Air Mobility Coordination and Leadership Act
- Turkish Aerospace Industries display unmanned T629 attack helicopter
- Bell-Boeing awarded $309M contract for four CMV-22B Ospreys
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints Interim CEO
- Universal Avionics appoints Director of Contracts
- Two Japanese prefectures sign helicopter cooperation agreement
- RNAS Culdrose to control satellite airfield remotely
- Ideagen and PHI Aviation Agree Five-Year Safety Management Software Deal
- WAI Announces Keynote Speakers for Virtual WAI2021 Conference
- G+ and HeliOffshore collaborate on helicopter operations for wind farms
- Air Ambulances UK announces new CEO
- Inter-Tec Group opens a new business in Ireland
- Airbus recognizes 2 employees with 50 years of service
- Summit Aviation makes appointment to new Director of Program Management role
- Milestone Aviation and NHV Group expand partnership
- HAI names recipient of the 2021 Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- USHST identifies need for Automatic Flight Control Systems in light helicopters