It is with profound shock and sadness that Rotortrade announces that Franck Bouillon, our company’s CFO, has very suddenly passed away at the age of 54 on Wednesday, November 4th, 2020.
After a career in finance, Franck joined the Aviation Industry 21 years ago, in 1999. He was an inspiring leader loved by his collaborators along his career path. He helped to develop our business from scratch with an unparallel professionalism, humor, integrity and passion. His dedication to the development of the company was immense.
Franck was a highly respected Financial Director in the Aviation Industry who, among his many roles, served as CFO in Airbus Helicopters for Chile, Mexico and North Asia.
On behalf of Rotortrade’s management team and employees, we extend our deepest sympathies and condolences to Francks’s family and loved ones at this very sad and difficult time.
Philippe Lubrano (Senior Partner & President), Raymond Lubrano (Senior Partner & VP) and Aurelien Blanc (Managing Partner) expressed their most heartfelt condolences and stated “The loss of Franck is incredibly personal for us as he was a member of our own extended family. Franck was a much-loved and respected leader to the global team. We will miss him terribly.”
Our prayers are with his family and loved ones during this difficult period. He will always be remembered as an inspiring and compassionate human being.
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connec
- NHC Northern Helicopter takes over offshore air rescue for the RWE Amrumbank wind farm
- Rush Health Systems now providing PHI Air Medical with blood products
- Georgia Border Police restore weekly Mi-8 flights to Tusheti
- WAI 2021 Conference Goes All-Virtual
- New President named at Sikorsky
- Russian Helicopters completed the transfer of Ka-52 within the framework of the 2020 State Defense Order
- SAAF helicopter squadrons top the Sword of Peace recipient list
- L-3 Technologies awarded $10M contract for procure six AN/SRQ-4 kits for the MH-60
- Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters restarts West Rim Grand Canyon tours
- Air Methods Announces New Missouri ARCH Air Medical Base
- Garmin Pilot Adds Graphical Airspace and Obstacle NOTAMs