Thirty-five years ago, helicopter operators faced a dilemma: how to achieve the highest possible helicopter availability levels in competitive industries, while keeping costs under control.
The answer was found in a relatively new approach to spare parts management called parts-by-the-hour (PBH). Over the years, this early solution for guaranteeing parts availability has evolved into today’s various HCare global support contracts, known as Smart and Infinite.
Air Methods Corporation – the largest civil operator of Airbus helicopters worldwide with more than 450 aircraft in operation – is among the most recent additions to the HCare family, having signed a $24 million, five-year HCare Smart support contract with Airbus Helicopters, Inc. to cover its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters.
This achievement demonstrates customer confidence in our products and services, and is illustrative of customer requirements for the higher level of service and responsiveness provided by HCare Smart programmes.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week