ARGUS International Inc., a division of SGS offering specialized aviation services and software, announced the hiring of Mike McCready as Senior Vice President of Operations and Business Development.
Mike brings 25 years of experience in aviation to his role at ARGUS. In 2019, he founded World Jet Group, a consulting firm for aviation industry executives. He served as the Vice President of Sales for the Americas at Jet Aviation based in Basel, Switzerland. Additionally, Mike spent eight years as Senior Manager of Business Development at The Boeing Company in Englewood, Colorado. Starting his career managing and building flight training schools, Mike has held senior leadership roles at Jeppesen in Englewood, Colorado.
While at Jeppesen, he created Jeppesen Operator, a software designed to bring safety and efficiency to aviation operations. By combining flight planning, scheduling, and trip planning into a single platform, Jeppesen Operator allows operators to manage their complete operation and safety management system. “I am truly looking forward to bringing the same aviation innovation to this established industry leader,” McCready says, “I am excited to become a key contributor to the growth of ARGUS.”
“Mike Is known for creating a groundwork of safety and service while ensuring customer needs are fulfilled,” said Joe Moeggenberg, CEO of ARGUS International. “Using data-driven analytics to improve business efficiency while focusing on customer service is why we are very excited to welcome Mike to our team at ARGUS,” said Moeggenberg.
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms
- New USHST Report Lays Down a Path for Automatic Flight Control Systems in Light Helicopters
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024