ARGUS International Inc., a division of SGS offering specialized aviation services and software, announced the hiring of Mike McCready as Senior Vice President of Operations and Business Development.
Mike brings 25 years of experience in aviation to his role at ARGUS. In 2019, he founded World Jet Group, a consulting firm for aviation industry executives. He served as the Vice President of Sales for the Americas at Jet Aviation based in Basel, Switzerland. Additionally, Mike spent eight years as Senior Manager of Business Development at The Boeing Company in Englewood, Colorado. Starting his career managing and building flight training schools, Mike has held senior leadership roles at Jeppesen in Englewood, Colorado.
While at Jeppesen, he created Jeppesen Operator, a software designed to bring safety and efficiency to aviation operations. By combining flight planning, scheduling, and trip planning into a single platform, Jeppesen Operator allows operators to manage their complete operation and safety management system. “I am truly looking forward to bringing the same aviation innovation to this established industry leader,” McCready says, “I am excited to become a key contributor to the growth of ARGUS.”
“Mike Is known for creating a groundwork of safety and service while ensuring customer needs are fulfilled,” said Joe Moeggenberg, CEO of ARGUS International. “Using data-driven analytics to improve business efficiency while focusing on customer service is why we are very excited to welcome Mike to our team at ARGUS,” said Moeggenberg.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week