thyssenkrupp Aerospace is expanding its cooperation with Dynamatic Technologies Limited (DTL). The international manufacturer based in India produces high-tech components for the auto and aerospace industries and is a Tier 1 supplier to Airbus, Boeing and Bell. The extended contract with thyssenkrupp Aerospace will run for five years and covers the supply of aluminum sheet and plate for the Boeing P-8 maritime patrol aircraft, the Bell 407 single-engine helicopter and related rotorcraft programs.
To date thyssenkrupp Aerospace India has already been providing supply chain management services for DTL as a 3PL partner. These include just-in-time deliveries of finished aircraft components for the construction of the Airbus A330 flaptrack.
“The new umbrella contract helps to strengthen our mutual expertise and use it to benefit our customers”, says Gopi Hanumanthappa, CEO thyssenkrupp Aerospace India: “Both DTL and thyssenkrupp Aerospace are strategically aligned for value added supply chain solutions across businesses and are focused on optimizing supply chains in their cooperation with customers and partners.” A further advantage is their geographical proximity: Both companies are based in Bangalore, the center of India’s high-tech industry.
Udayant Malhoutra, CEO & Managing Director of Dynamatic Technologies Limited, also believes in the opportunities that will arise through even closer cooperation: “The umbrella agreement is designed to manage the entire raw material supply chain ecosystem with just-in-time deliveries and other services. This supports our strategy of creating value-added supply chain solutions and lays the foundation for the success of our core business.”
DTL chose thyssenkrupp Aerospace for this task: As one of the world’s leading service provider in the market for raw materials, processing services and management of complex supply chains thyssenkrupp Aerospace had developed a viable and effective solution in close collaboration with DTL.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week