thyssenkrupp Aerospace is expanding its cooperation with Dynamatic Technologies Limited (DTL). The international manufacturer based in India produces high-tech components for the auto and aerospace industries and is a Tier 1 supplier to Airbus, Boeing and Bell. The extended contract with thyssenkrupp Aerospace will run for five years and covers the supply of aluminum sheet and plate for the Boeing P-8 maritime patrol aircraft, the Bell 407 single-engine helicopter and related rotorcraft programs.
To date thyssenkrupp Aerospace India has already been providing supply chain management services for DTL as a 3PL partner. These include just-in-time deliveries of finished aircraft components for the construction of the Airbus A330 flaptrack.
“The new umbrella contract helps to strengthen our mutual expertise and use it to benefit our customers”, says Gopi Hanumanthappa, CEO thyssenkrupp Aerospace India: “Both DTL and thyssenkrupp Aerospace are strategically aligned for value added supply chain solutions across businesses and are focused on optimizing supply chains in their cooperation with customers and partners.” A further advantage is their geographical proximity: Both companies are based in Bangalore, the center of India’s high-tech industry.
Udayant Malhoutra, CEO & Managing Director of Dynamatic Technologies Limited, also believes in the opportunities that will arise through even closer cooperation: “The umbrella agreement is designed to manage the entire raw material supply chain ecosystem with just-in-time deliveries and other services. This supports our strategy of creating value-added supply chain solutions and lays the foundation for the success of our core business.”
DTL chose thyssenkrupp Aerospace for this task: As one of the world’s leading service provider in the market for raw materials, processing services and management of complex supply chains thyssenkrupp Aerospace had developed a viable and effective solution in close collaboration with DTL.
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms
- New USHST Report Lays Down a Path for Automatic Flight Control Systems in Light Helicopters
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024