According to Inside Defense, Lockheed Martin has appointed Paul Lemmo to the post of President at Sikorsky, effective from early 2021 when current incumbent Dan Schultz retires. Lemmo is currently Vice President and General Manager for the Integrated Warfare Systems and Sensors line of business within Lockheed Martin’s Rotary and Mission Systems division.
According to his LinkedIn profile, Lemmo has worked for Lockheed Martin for 33 years since leaving Drexel University, and has had roles including SVP Corporate Strategy & Business Development, and more recently VP Sensors & Global Sustainment. He has an MBA from Wharton.
This appointment triggers a game of musical chairs.
Jon Rambeau, currently the VP of Command Control Communications Computers Cyber-Defense and Combat Systems and Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (aka C6ISR, you’ll be pleased to know), will move along to take up Lemmo’s current role.
In turn, Gregg Bauer will reportedly get Rambeau’s position. Bauer is currently Vice President & General Manager, Undersea Warfare.
[head scratch… how big are the business cards of some of these people, or do they just reduce the font size to get titles like that in??]
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)