According to Inside Defense, Lockheed Martin has appointed Paul Lemmo to the post of President at Sikorsky, effective from early 2021 when current incumbent Dan Schultz retires. Lemmo is currently Vice President and General Manager for the Integrated Warfare Systems and Sensors line of business within Lockheed Martin’s Rotary and Mission Systems division.
According to his LinkedIn profile, Lemmo has worked for Lockheed Martin for 33 years since leaving Drexel University, and has had roles including SVP Corporate Strategy & Business Development, and more recently VP Sensors & Global Sustainment. He has an MBA from Wharton.
This appointment triggers a game of musical chairs.
Jon Rambeau, currently the VP of Command Control Communications Computers Cyber-Defense and Combat Systems and Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (aka C6ISR, you’ll be pleased to know), will move along to take up Lemmo’s current role.
In turn, Gregg Bauer will reportedly get Rambeau’s position. Bauer is currently Vice President & General Manager, Undersea Warfare.
[head scratch… how big are the business cards of some of these people, or do they just reduce the font size to get titles like that in??]
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week