Pafford Air One, Clinical Air Division of Pafford EMS is pleased to announce they have entered into a strategic partnership with Shreveport, Louisiana based Metro Aviation. This partnership will combine Pafford Air One’s industry-leading, pre-hospital care with Metro Aviation’s internationally recognized excellence in helicopter transportation services and award-winning flight safety and training programs.
Under the partnership, beginning February 2021, Metro Aviation will employ all Pafford Air One pilots and maintenance personnel, conduct all helicopter flight training, and provide all helicopter maintenance, safety programs, and operational oversight.
“Metro Aviation’s robust Operational Control Center and IRIS program, along with Night Vision Goggle upgrades, Safety Management System, FOQA, and numerous other programs, including their Level 7 simulator for the Bell 407 in Shreveport added to our decision-making process and reinforces our commitment to safety and operational excellence,” said Keith Carter, Pafford EMS/Air One SVP/Chief Operating Officer.
Carter added, “Our mission is always providing exceptional level 1 patient care. The partnership with Metro Aviation ensures that promise is kept. The same Pafford Air One crews that you have trusted to provide practical solutions to your critical care transport needs for nearly 15 years will continue to serve our patients and healthcare partners. Our Certified Flight Nurses and Certified Flight Paramedics will continue to be Pafford Air One employees, operating under our well-established protocols and proactive medical direction. By partnering with Metro Aviation, a highly respected and customer-focused helicopter transportation service provider with considerable aviation-related resources, Pafford Air One becomes even stronger.”
Part-owner and Director of Business Integration for Metro, Todd Stanberry stated, “We are truly humbled and honored to partner with Pafford. Their commitment to doing what is right and best for the patient, coupled with the transparency we have experienced from Greg, Keith and Dr. Seymour from the minute we began discussions – not to mention being a Louisiana-based company – made this addition to the Metro family a shoo-in.”
Pafford Air One will continue the same medical direction, medical staffing, and program management structure that it has provided since its founding in 2006. Pafford Air One employees currently serve communities in North Louisiana, South and Southeast Arkansas, and Central and Northwest Mississippi. Pafford Air One maintains operations in Ruston, Louisiana; Clarksdale and Jackson, Mississippi; and Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
“Pafford Air One is thrilled to gain a local partner who cares as much as we do about the people of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Arkansas,” said Pafford EMS President and CEO Greg Pafford. “Metro’s culture, long-standing commitment to safety, customer service, and being family-owned-and-operated since day one aligned with our company vision and our future in the air medical environment.”
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week