Pafford Air One, Clinical Air Division of Pafford EMS is pleased to announce they have entered into a strategic partnership with Shreveport, Louisiana based Metro Aviation. This partnership will combine Pafford Air One’s industry-leading, pre-hospital care with Metro Aviation’s internationally recognized excellence in helicopter transportation services and award-winning flight safety and training programs.
Under the partnership, beginning February 2021, Metro Aviation will employ all Pafford Air One pilots and maintenance personnel, conduct all helicopter flight training, and provide all helicopter maintenance, safety programs, and operational oversight.
“Metro Aviation’s robust Operational Control Center and IRIS program, along with Night Vision Goggle upgrades, Safety Management System, FOQA, and numerous other programs, including their Level 7 simulator for the Bell 407 in Shreveport added to our decision-making process and reinforces our commitment to safety and operational excellence,” said Keith Carter, Pafford EMS/Air One SVP/Chief Operating Officer.
Carter added, “Our mission is always providing exceptional level 1 patient care. The partnership with Metro Aviation ensures that promise is kept. The same Pafford Air One crews that you have trusted to provide practical solutions to your critical care transport needs for nearly 15 years will continue to serve our patients and healthcare partners. Our Certified Flight Nurses and Certified Flight Paramedics will continue to be Pafford Air One employees, operating under our well-established protocols and proactive medical direction. By partnering with Metro Aviation, a highly respected and customer-focused helicopter transportation service provider with considerable aviation-related resources, Pafford Air One becomes even stronger.”
Part-owner and Director of Business Integration for Metro, Todd Stanberry stated, “We are truly humbled and honored to partner with Pafford. Their commitment to doing what is right and best for the patient, coupled with the transparency we have experienced from Greg, Keith and Dr. Seymour from the minute we began discussions – not to mention being a Louisiana-based company – made this addition to the Metro family a shoo-in.”
Pafford Air One will continue the same medical direction, medical staffing, and program management structure that it has provided since its founding in 2006. Pafford Air One employees currently serve communities in North Louisiana, South and Southeast Arkansas, and Central and Northwest Mississippi. Pafford Air One maintains operations in Ruston, Louisiana; Clarksdale and Jackson, Mississippi; and Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
“Pafford Air One is thrilled to gain a local partner who cares as much as we do about the people of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Arkansas,” said Pafford EMS President and CEO Greg Pafford. “Metro’s culture, long-standing commitment to safety, customer service, and being family-owned-and-operated since day one aligned with our company vision and our future in the air medical environment.”
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms
- New USHST Report Lays Down a Path for Automatic Flight Control Systems in Light Helicopters
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024