Grand Canyon West and Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters welcomes back aerial and pontoon tours.
The West Rim offers the unique opportunity for guests to explore the Grand Canyon by air and by land. Guests begin the adventure by flying via helicopter below the rim of the Canyon where they will land and board pontoons to experience the wonders of the Grand Canyon from the calm waters of the Colorado River.
“We are proud to have the opportunity to relaunch our exclusive relationship with Grand Canyon West, allowing our shared guests to experience the Grand Canyon from above and below the rim. We continue to move forward in these challenging times while ensuring the highest levels of safety for our guests, our employees and the local communities we serve,” says Brenda Halvorson, chief executive officer, Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters.
The Helicopter-Pontoon tour is available seven days a week and departs from the Grand Canyon West Airport in Peach Springs, Ariz. Pricing per person begins at $199 and includes a round-trip helicopter flight to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and a 15-minute pontoon boat ride along the Colorado River. Guests can also book a package price with park entry from Papillon.com.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week