Asia Pacific Aerospace (APA) continues to be GE Aviation’s only maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) provider for T700 customers in the Asia-Pacific.
The five-year extension to its T700 MRO provider agreement with the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) affirms APA is the best-placed organisation to supply T700 MRO services in the Asia-Pacific region.
Following the signing of this agreement, APA is expanding its T700 services.
“The five-year extension to our OEM authorisation provides us with the confidence to continue investing into the engine and module rental/exchange pool in order to support Black Hawk commercial operators,” says Tony Cotroneo, APA General Manager.
“Thanks to our teaming agreement with United Aero Group and Arista Aviation Services, APA has access to ten T700 engines for rent, exchange or outright sale.”
For the last 20 years, APA has provided T700 MRO services to commercial and defence customers worldwide.
APA’s long association with GE Aviation has seen the company provide MRO services to the Australian Defence Force, Royal New Zealand Air Force and allied militaries, as well as commercial UH-60 Black Hawk firefighting operators in Australia and the United States.
To meet demand, APA’s inventory for T700 support is expanding. By the first quarter of 2021, there will be individual modules, engine accessories and line-replaceable units (LRUs) available on the shelf for T700 operators.
“It is crucial we provide operators with the best options at the best possible price, so they can maintain flight safety whilst firefighting to save lives, wildlife and properties,” Mr Cotroneo says.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual