Take the new MD Helicopters, Inc. (MDHI) enhanced glass cockpit MD 530F demo aircraft for a test flight to experience its power and performance firsthand. This state-of-the-art helicopter is touring the West Coast from Nov. 30 through Dec. 4. It is available for drop-in demo flights at Rotorcraft Support Inc. (RSI) on Dec. 2 from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time as well as special on-site demos in the region during the week.
The aircraft leaves the MDHI’s Mesa facility on Nov. 30, visiting a variety of customers throughout Southern California during the week. Parties interested in an on-site demo can contact MDHI Director of Commercial Sales, Jason Lindauer at [email protected] or 480-353-6587.
The MD 530F is the latest model in the proven 500 line, delivering increased operational capabilities, greater mission versatility, and superior performance. The updated helicopter incorporates an advanced NVISB interior designed to enhance safety during nighttime patrol, surveillance, and tactical operations. The enhanced certified glass cockpit features the Garmin G500 [H] TXi Electronic Flight Instruments (EFIS), Howell Instruments Electronic Engine Instruments and Crew Alert Systems (EICAS), and Garmin GTN 750 Touchscreen NAV/COM/GPS.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual