The Philippine National Police (PNP) has recently added a further three new Airbus H125 helicopters to their fleet, taking the total number of aviation assets to 10. This brings the total to seven H125s, alongside two Robinson R44s and one small fixed wing trainer. The three are currently undergoing test flights prior to being put into operational use.
PNP Director for Logistics Maj. Gen. Angelito Casimiro said the each H125 had cost 205,305,898 Pesos, US $4.25M at today’s exchange rate.
It was also confirmed that the Bell 429 involved in an accident in March has been declared beyond economic repair, and the insurance proceeds will form part of an order for two Airbus H130s for air ambulance use, with a quoted price of 430M Pesos, US $8.93M.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- 02-Jan-21 ZS-OXK Airbus AS350B3 Cape Town, South Africa
- 30-Dec-20 I-LGLG Airbus H125 San Martino, Italy
- 26-Dec-20 (tba) Airbus H125 Minimarg, Pakistan (4F)
- 23-Dec-20 RA-07328 Airbus H125 Novopodkletnoe, Russia
- 19-Dec-20 N574AM Airbus AS350B3 Driggs, US-Idaho
- True Blue Power announce VFS receive TCCA approval
- 04-Dec-20 JA504D Airbus AS350 Higashi Matsuyama, Japan
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- 02-Dec-20 OF-??? Airbus AS350 Mombo, Botswana
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Genesys Aerosystems’ EFIS Now Certified on Airbus AS350/355
- 20-Nov-20 LV-FQN Airbus AS350B3 Coronel Moldes, Argentina (2F)
- 16-Nov-20 LN-OAX Airbus AS350B3 Lysefjorden, Norway
- 08-Nov-20 TG-GEA Airbus AS350B3 Alta Verapaz, Guatemala
- 26-Oct-20 N530H Airbus AS350B3 Arenas Valley, NM
- Entrol launches the H05 / H125 FNPT II simulator
- Astronics Enhanced Vision Systems Receives Approval for AS350s
- 26-Sep-20 B-70GZ Airbus AS350B3 Se’ergu, China (3F)