GKN Aerospace have announced that it has received a 2019 Boeing Performance Excellence Award. The Boeing Company issues the award annually to recognize suppliers who have achieved superior performance.
The GKN Aerospace sites of Hoogeveen and Papendrecht in The Netherlands maintained a Silver composite performance rating for each month of the 12-month performance period supporting the Apache and Chinook programs, from October 2018 to September 2019. This marks the third consecutive year GKN Aerospace has achieved this level of performance for the Apache program and the second year for the Chinook program.
Boeing recognized suppliers who achieved either a Gold or Silver level Boeing Performance Excellence Award. GKN Aerospace received the Silver level of recognition for consistent performance in meeting customer expectations to remain competitive in the global economy. Additionally, GKN Aerospace will be eligible and nominated for Boeing’s Supplier of the Year award.
Allen Vyce, Vice President – Defense Business, GKN Aerospace said: “GKN Aerospace is proud to accept this award for consistent performance by our sites. I would like to thank all of our dedicated employees for delivering such high quality products to Boeing. We value our strategic partnership with Boeing to support multiple military platforms in use around the world, and this recognition helps to show we are heading in the right direction in laying the groundwork for continued growth.”
- Boeing marks 35 years of Field Reps with US Army Apaches
- CAE win $90M US Army training contract
- SAFE delivers AH64 cowling racks to US Army Fort Hood
- Boeing Delivers 2,500th AH-64 Apache
- Jolly Green II, Apache fly together in joint test
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock
- Lockheed Martin awarded $7.5M contract for Apache technical services
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- S.A.F.E. awarded US Army contract
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Boeing Awarded $39M Contract for AH-64 Support
- US Army selects GE’s T901 engine
- Poland Plans on Mi-24 Fleet Upgrade
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Boeing and PGZ Partner for KRUK Attack Helicopter Program
- Netherlands signs combined Apache and Chinook sustainment contract with Boeing
- Morocco considering Apache purchase
- Thailand to acquire at least six new attack helicopters