Bell Textron Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE:TXT) company, announced the opening of the Bell Commercial Business Center (CBC). The new facility will be located at 4151 Amon Carter Boulevard, a former American Airlines building approximately seven miles away from both Bell’s Headquarters and the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
Beginning in November 2020, Bell’s CBC will house approximately 600 Bell employees including all Commercial Programs, Global Sales, Customer Support and Services as well as supporting business functions, Supply Chain, Information Technology, Human Resources and Finance personnel.
“As we continue to expand our footprint in Fort Worth, it is important we create a space for our employees to innovate and think creatively,” said Michael Thacker, executive vice president, Commercial Business and Technology innovation. “Having a dedicated facility for Commercial Business will allow enhanced collaboration throughout the entire enterprise and support Bell’s vision to continue to advance the future of mobility and vertical flight.”
In addition to planned renovations at Bell’s Headquarter campus in Fort Worth, this facility expansion along with Bell’s previously announced Manufacturing Technology Center (MTC) allows Bell to accommodate for the growth that is expected to come with supporting the U.S. Army’s Future Long-Range Assault Aircraft (FLRAA) and Future Attack Reconnaissance Aircraft (FARA) programs.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual