Med-Trans Corporation, part of the Global Medical Response family of companies, recently delivered a Bell 407 air ambulance to Chippenham Hospital in Richmond, Va. The aircraft will be based at the Level 1 trauma center and launches the HCA Virginia Healthcare Air Ambulance program. Med-Trans will provide the pilots and aviation maintenance technicians, and Chippenham Hospital will provide the medical crews.
The HCA Virginia Air Care Eagle will join air ambulance services provided by the Virginia State Police and VCU Hospitals, expediting access to south Richmond’s only Level 1 Trauma Center.
“Med-Trans is proud to partner with HCA Virginia Healthcare to provide area residents with safe and rapid transport to a higher level of emergency care. This new base will greatly enhance emergency response times throughout the region. We value our partnership with HCA Virginia Healthcare and we are looking forward to a wonderful relationship of working together and making a difference for those we care for,” said Kimberly Montgomery, Med-Trans Chief Operating Officer.
- New Zealand’s first female navy pilot
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q2 Earnings Release Call
- Community Interest Company Donates Face Shields to Wales Air Ambulance
- Oceania Aviation receives STC approval for Bell 429 Bike Rack
- COPA Neil J. Armstrong Scholarships Applications Now Open
- Russian Helicopters develop neonatal EMS interior for Ansat
- Sikorsky and Boeing update Defiant X for US Army FLRAA bid
- Foresight HUMS integrates helicopter-specific data into Digital AirWare MRO software
- Wingcopter secures $22M to expand delivery drone business
- Centum phone location technology approved for Airbus H145
- Bristow achieves ISO 14001 environmental certification for UK operations
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices