While Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) develops original platforms that will shape the aviation industry of the future, it continues to produce composite components for the most preferred aircraft in the international market as an important company of the world’s aviation ecosystem. TAI has manufactured and delivered metal panel and critical aircraft components of 500 aircraft for Gulfstream and 368 helicopters in total for Leonardo Helicopters.
TAI; In addition to AIRBUS and BOEING, it blends its workforce, experience and quality for brands that have an important place in the world aviation industry and undertakes the production and delivery of important components of new generation aircraft. In this context, it has produced a total of 368 AW139 helicopters for Leonardo Helicopters, Italy’s famous helicopter manufacturer company, since 2004. TAI, which was also awarded the “Gold Logistics Award” by Gulfstream in 2016, completed the delivery of critical components for Gulfstream G650 aircraft, one of the world’s most preferred business jets, for 500 aircraft, including 47 metal panels on each aircraft.
With the new composite factory planned to be put into service by the end of 2020, TAI, which has invested in the technology of the future today, aims to increase all its structural activities in the near future with the understanding of error-free production in the factory equipped with artificial intelligence elements.
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024
- HAI announces candidates for election to Board of Directors
- Air Evac Lifeteam To Open Air Medical Base in Clarinda
- Embry-Riddle helicopter student wins Veterans Memorial scholarship
- Sikorsky awarded $9M contract for H-53 landing gear
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract