AMS Heli Design announced today that it has received the EASA validation for a previously issued FAA Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for a new lightweight EMS interior for for Leonardo AW109 Trekker and AW109SP helicopter.
A new milestone achieved by AMS Heli Design entering the European market with an outstanding interior designed by paying particular attention to the patient and medical crew. A pivoting stretcher and a receiver extending outside the fuselage eases the medical crew in making the loading/unloading effortless and new ergonomics provide access to the latest technology features to enhance patient care. The ALSS provides an important weight saving compared to existing interiors solutions and therefore is improving the AW109 performances and mission capabilities for EMS operators”
The interior has been fitted with state of the art technology and equipment and it’s fully compliant to the latest EN regulations.
AMS also has already received a number of firm orders from both European and US customers and the first deliveries will occur before the year end.
“AMS can offer the market a NEW GENERATION and ADVANCED interior for a better care of patients and significantly improved helicopter capabilities to EMS Operator. Our interior associated with the outstanding performance of the AW109, makes this helicopter the reference for EMS operators for the next years” says Andrea Girolin, CEO of the company.
- New Zealand’s first female navy pilot
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q2 Earnings Release Call
- Community Interest Company Donates Face Shields to Wales Air Ambulance
- Oceania Aviation receives STC approval for Bell 429 Bike Rack
- COPA Neil J. Armstrong Scholarships Applications Now Open
- Russian Helicopters develop neonatal EMS interior for Ansat
- Sikorsky and Boeing update Defiant X for US Army FLRAA bid
- Foresight HUMS integrates helicopter-specific data into Digital AirWare MRO software
- Wingcopter secures $22M to expand delivery drone business
- Centum phone location technology approved for Airbus H145
- Bristow achieves ISO 14001 environmental certification for UK operations
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices