NHV Group, a leading provider of B2B helicopter services, announced the sale of its remaining H155 aircraft to HeliGlobe (Denmark). The brokerage company entered into the agreement on behalf of their client Air Greenland. The six aircraft will be delivered over a period of six months starting in the first quarter of next year.
“This phasing-out project is part of NHV’s ongoing fleet rationalization strategy. Whilst they have always served us well as we have grown our business and developed new markets, the time is right to give them a new purpose. With HeliGlobe we have found the ideal partner to give our H155 fleet a second lifecycle”, said NHV’s Fleet Manager Frederik Deley.
“The company has been actively managing its fleet by renewing older aircraft with newer technology aircraft, while also reducing the number of fleet types the company operates for oil and gas. Replacing older aircraft with newer technology aircraft provides greater efficiencies, more capabilities and improved reliability for clients, and is central to NHV’s long-term success,” added Thomas Hütsch, COO of the NHV Group.
NHV Group currently operates a standardized fleet of sixty-four aircraft. The company has recently invested in highly advanced Airbus H175, H145, Leonardo AW169 and AW139 aircraft to support new contracts.
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC
- Student pilot disputes NTSB report
- New rules for helicopter flights in the Everest region
- EHang Further Rebuts Short-Seller’s Allegations Concerning its Relationship with Kunxiang
- Minot AFB already preparing for MH-139A Grey Wolf
- Indonesian Army receive second Bell 412EPI
- Irish Community Rapid Response Air Ambulance reports 2020 stats
- EHang Wins Urban Air Mobility Call from Paris
- Gulf Med Aviation Services to invest in MRO training
- WAI receives $250,000 grant to fund additional scholarships
- Sloane Helicopters ranked in top 40 UK private companies for international sales growth
- Strategic New Appointments At Midlands Air Ambulance Charity
- Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Kuwait of AH-64E Apache