Rotortrade is proud to announce the opening of a new office for the Central & Eastern European region – its third branch for the European continent.
“Our new office in CEE represents an important milestone which further reinforces our commitment to providing our customers unparalleled service, quality and value. Central and Eastern Europe is a very active region leading the way in many respects in the helicopter industry. Any global player would be wise to give this region the attention it deserves.” commented Aurélien Blanc, Managing Partner of Rotortrade.
Philippe Lubrano, Rotortrade’s President said: “The mission in CEE is no different to elsewhere in the world- to provide proximity support to our customers through shared values and culture. I am excited about the positive change that we have created in the last eight years and the opportunities that this new office will bring, not just in Europe, but all around the world.”
The office will be headed by Haris Dzanan who after much success in South East Asia since 2015 is eager to return to Europe to cover German speaking countries (having grown up in Germany) as well as Eastern European countries and Russia based in Sarajevo under RT regional European hub in France. His passion for the helicopter industry and client-oriented approach makes him the right choice for the CEE growing market.
“It will be exciting to forge new aviation friendships and bring the Rotortrade experience to this part of the world, especially during these challenging times. Leveraging RT global presence, we will be able to offer exceptional solutions for our clients in this region. I am grateful to my RT family who has helped me align my professional goals with my personal goals and look forward to growing this region for many years to come.”
This new office strengthens Rotortrade’s position as the helicopter distributor with the widest presence around the world with offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Australia New Zealand.
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual
- EHang to Provide UAM Services in Hengqin New Area in Zhuhai, China
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires New QMS Compliance Manager
- CAE partners with The LOSA Collaborative
- CH-53K King Stallion completes first sea trials
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021