Kaman Corp. (NYSE:KAMN) announced that Kristen M. Samson, has been named the Company’s Chief Marketing Officer, effective January 18, 2021. Mrs. Samson joins Kaman from Textron Inc. where she served as the Vice President of Marketing and Communications for Textron Systems. Also, while at Textron, she served as the Vice President of Marketing and Communications for TRU Simulation + Training and as the Vice President of Marketing and Product Management at Lycoming Engines.
“I am happy to welcome Kristen to the team. She brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in consumer and business to business marketing, communications, branding and product management. Her experience in driving innovative and targeted initiatives will enhance our capabilities and increase the effectiveness of our efforts, providing benefits across our organization,” said Ian K. Walsh, President and Chief Executive Officer.
Kristen brings more than two decades of Marketing and Communication experience to Kaman. Prior to Textron she spent ten years in the telecommunications industry.
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual
- EHang to Provide UAM Services in Hengqin New Area in Zhuhai, China
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires New QMS Compliance Manager
- CAE partners with The LOSA Collaborative
- CH-53K King Stallion completes first sea trials
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021