[electronic translation] Aleksey Belykh was appointed the managing director of the enterprise by the decision of the board of directors of the Kazan Helicopter Plant. Yuri Pustovgarov, who headed Kazan Helicopters since February 2018, resigned by agreement of the parties and today holds the position of Advisor to the General Director of the Russian Helicopters holding.
“I would like to express my gratitude to Yuri Leonidovich Pustovgarov, who came to the Kazan Helicopter Plant during the crisis. The period since 2018 has become a time of changes for Kazan Helicopters, when it was necessary to stabilize the financial position of the enterprise and at the same time to take on new challenges – to master the production of promising products and promote helicopter technology to domestic and foreign markets.Under the leadership of Yuri Pustovgarov, the heavy Mi-38 helicopter entered the series at Kazan Helicopters, the first export contracts for Ansats were signed, work on the modernization of this helicopter was progressing at a rapid pace. Belykh, who showed himself as an experienced manager at the Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant and the Novosibirsk Repair Plant,- noted the general director of the Russian Helicopters holdingAndrey Boginsky .
The new managing director of Kazan Helicopters Aleksey Belykh held various managerial positions at Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant JSC, including the Deputy Managing Director for Development and Lean Production. 2017 to 2020 he headed the Novosibirsk Aircraft Repair Plant (NARZ JSC). In March 2020, Alexey Belykh was appointed First Deputy Managing Director of the Kazan Helicopter Plant.
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident
- General Electric Aviation awarded $101M contract for support of CH-53K
- Second Nigerian Air Force Mi-171E inducted
- RACQ CQ Rescue publishes 2020 mission stats
- LifeNet Partners with Columbus Community Hospital to Provide Air Medical Services
- US Army requests funding for Rescue Litter Stabilization System
- Bell Certifies New Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring Device
- Bristow appoints Area Manager in Brazil
- Updated Bucher EMS interior approved by EASA on H135
- The Loar Group Announces the Acquisition of Safe Flight Instrument Corporation