Spectrum Aeromed is proud to announce that Melissa Loween has been hired to fill the role of Quality Management System Compliance Manager at the company’s headquarters in Fargo, North Dakota, USA.
Loween comes to Spectrum Aeromed with over two decades of experience as a Radiation Safety Officer and Branch Manager for a Non-Destructive Testing firm working in the oil and gas, structural steel, manufacturing, and energy fields.
Loween holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Cell Biology Neuroscience from Montana State in Bozeman, Montana, and has studied as an ambulance EMT. “We are very fortunate to have Melissa join our team,” said Director of Engineering Justin Mahler. “Her depth and breadth of professional experience in inspection, quality control, and compliance are essential to this key position at Spectrum Aeromed.”
In her free time, Loween enjoys watching her three children compete in their various sports alongside her husband Brad. She enjoys running, family time at the lake, and coffee.
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024
- HAI announces candidates for election to Board of Directors
- Air Evac Lifeteam To Open Air Medical Base in Clarinda
- Embry-Riddle helicopter student wins Veterans Memorial scholarship
- Sikorsky awarded $9M contract for H-53 landing gear
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract