NHV are proud to announce that they have received its ISO 9001:2015 re-certification following a successful inspection earlier this month.
The International Standards Organisation (ISO) is an independent body who maintain worldwide industrial and commercial standards and ISO 9001:2015 is international recognition awarded to organisations who continue to uphold an efficient and effective quality management system.
This certification validates our existing quality management system, which was created to provide a way for our staff to deliver consistently excellent service to our clients. The system defines best practice processes and procedures to follow and implement that our staff have developed and continuously improve with their industry experience.
Achieving this ISO re-certification is a great accomplishment by our team and an excellent example of our people’s commitment to delivering the highest levels of quality and regulatory compliance to our clients. It also illustrates the time and resources we are willing to invest in new technology, staff, processes and procedures.
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA
- Schiebel first UAS Operator in Europe to receive LUC from Austro Control
- Cornwall Air Ambulance now carries blood products
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC