Garmin® International Inc., a unit of Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRMN), announced it has received a 2020 On-Time Delivery Award from Airbus Helicopters, Inc. for its efficient performance related to product delivery. Garmin avionics are available as standard on select Airbus Helicopters, including the H125, H130, H135 and H145.
Each year, Airbus Helicopters, Inc. recognizes suppliers who stand out in performance, competitiveness and reliability. This is the second year in a row Garmin has won the On-Time Delivery Award for commitment and timeliness in delivering avionics to fulfill Airbus Helicopters Inc. production lines and customer orders.
“We are once again very proud to be recognized by Airbus with this prestigious award for our commitment to serve them and our mutual customers with the on-time delivery of our products,” said Carl Wolf, Garmin vice president aviation sales and marketing. “To again receive this award is truly humbling and ultimately would not be possible without the dedication of our entire Garmin team, in addition to the gratifying strategic relationship with Airbus Helicopters.”
Garmin avionics are available as standard on the Airbus H125, including the G500H TXi flight display,
GTN™ 650 touchscreen navigator, GNC 255 nav/comm, GMA™ 350c audio panel and the GTX™ 335R remote-mount ADS-B Out transponder. The GTN 750, GNC 255 and GTX 335R are also available as standard on the H130, while the H135/H145 feature the GTN 750 and Flight Stream 510 as standard equipment.
This marks the third consecutive year Garmin has received an award from Airbus Helicopters, Inc. In 2018, Garmin was also recognized by Airbus Helicopters, Inc. as the Supplier of Excellence for its unmatched responsiveness and competitiveness in its support of the UH-72A Lakota helicopter program, and for its overall support at the Airbus Helicopters Inc. final assembly and completion center in Columbus, Miss.
Garmin’s aviation business segment is a leading provider of solutions to OEM, aftermarket, military and government customers. Garmin’s portfolio includes navigation, communication, flight control, hazard avoidance, an expansive suite of ADS-B solutions and other products and services that are known for innovation, reliability, and value.
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA
- Schiebel first UAS Operator in Europe to receive LUC from Austro Control
- Cornwall Air Ambulance now carries blood products
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC