With purpose of expressing gratitude to customers and partners, VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference with the theme “Your belief lead us to success” at The Pullman Vungtau on December 12, 2020.
The year 2020 continues to be a challenging time for the oil and gas industry as well as the helicopter industry. The price of oil has yet remained at a low, making it difficult to witness much recovery in oil and gas activities. For this reason, the demand for helicopter services from oil and gas companies continues to be limited, leading to the plummeted yield in total number of flying hours of VNH South, in comparison to previous years. Notably, and as we are all aware, the breakout of covid-19 global pandemic has affected our society and the economy worldwide to a serious extent, presenting businesses all over the world as well as across Vietnam with unprecedented obstacles and hardships. The oil and gas industry and helicopter industry are no exception to it.
Throughout our 35-year journey of growth, even though there still exist many obstacles to overcome, we still take immense pride in our achievement of nearly 300.000 perfectly safe flying hours, all of which are closely tied to the development of Vietnam’s oil and gas industry. Not only in service of that however, we have also continuously expanded our scope of operations, and has asserted our prestige in foreign markets. Our pilots and technicians have higher levels of expertise every year, meeting regional and global standards.
As a helicopter operator, safety is the top priority and daily concern of every single member of our staff. Throughout our operational history and the journey of our growth, VNH South’s achievements on safety have been validated by many Safety Achievement Awards we had the honor to receive from oil and gas companies such as Rosneft, JVPC, PVEP, Premier Oil, Hoang Long – Hoan Vu JOC, Thang Long JOC, Lam Son JOC, PCVL… as well as from the helicopter manufaturer Airbus Helicopters. Specially, VNH South was hornorly received the award of Safe Operations without LTI for the year of 2020 from Bien Dong POC.
The achievements we are celebrating today are thanks to the great efforts that we have made to maintain the safety of every flight for the past three and a half decades.
VNH South pledges to always maintain and improve the quality of our services, giving our best efforts in ensuring flight safety and the satisfaction of our customers. In return, we hope we will continue to receive the gracious support and cooperation from fellow leaders, customers and partners in the coming future.
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA
- Schiebel first UAS Operator in Europe to receive LUC from Austro Control
- Cornwall Air Ambulance now carries blood products
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC