The Philippine National Police has acquired three more multi-role police helicopters for law enforcement and public safety operations.
PNP Chief, Police General Debold M Sinas said the PNP Special Action Force-Air Unit has formally accepted delivery of three brand new H-125 Airbus single engine turbine helicopters from Airbus Helicopters Southeast Asia PTE LTD on Friday, January 29, 2021 at the Manila Domestic Airport in Pasay City.
“These new air assets will further boost our operational capability in support of the anti-insurgency and anti-terrorism campaign,” Sinas said.
This latest acquisition of police helicopters was procured through funds from the General Appropriations Act 2019.
According to the Chief PNP, the PNP fleet now has seven H-125 Airbus, two R-22 Robinson police helicopters and a fixed-wing trainer aircraft, all stationed in Metro Manila. [editor note – the supplied image below clearly shows three Robinson R44s and our fleet research partners Parapex Media have no records of PNP operating R22s. Two of the R44s have PNP titles on the nose, the third (covered) example may potentially not be in their fleet]
The PNP is eyeing the deployment of two helicopters each in Central Visayas and Southern Mindanao, and one in Northern Luzon, Sinas said.
- 30-Jan-21 ZS-RWZ Airbus AS350B3 Grand Central, South Africa
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- 02-Jan-21 ZS-OXK Airbus AS350B3 Cape Town, South Africa
- 30-Dec-20 I-LGLG Airbus H125 San Martino, Italy
- 26-Dec-20 (tba) Airbus H125 Minimarg, Pakistan (4F)
- 23-Dec-20 RA-07328 Airbus H125 Novopodkletnoe, Russia
- 19-Dec-20 N574AM Airbus AS350B3 Driggs, US-Idaho
- True Blue Power announce VFS receive TCCA approval
- 04-Dec-20 JA504D Airbus AS350 Higashi Matsuyama, Japan
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- 02-Dec-20 OF-??? Airbus AS350 Mombo, Botswana
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Genesys Aerosystems’ EFIS Now Certified on Airbus AS350/355
- 20-Nov-20 LV-FQN Airbus AS350B3 Coronel Moldes, Argentina (2F)
- 16-Nov-20 LN-OAX Airbus AS350B3 Lysefjorden, Norway
- 08-Nov-20 TG-GEA Airbus AS350B3 Alta Verapaz, Guatemala
- 26-Oct-20 N530H Airbus AS350B3 Arenas Valley, NM
- Entrol launches the H05 / H125 FNPT II simulator
- Astronics Enhanced Vision Systems Receives Approval for AS350s