Global Helicopter Service GmbH a leading German helicopter service provider is pleased to announce the award of the European Defence Agency, Forward Aeromedical Evacuation, and Air Transport Contract for the MINUSMA Mission in Mali.
The contract runs from 01 December 2020 and GHS have positioned an Airbus H225, D-HTPN, and a Bell 412 EP, D-HAFN to Gao, Mali. Both aircraft are equipped and manned to provide Forward aeromedical evacuation (Fwd AE) at marked and secured landing sites and Air Transport (AT) capabilities whilst not engaged in armed military operations, providing a high degree of confidence of timely treatment to meet life, limb and function preserving surgical and resuscitative care not later than 2 hours after injury.
Dominik Goldfuss, GHS CEO, said: “We at GHS are delighted that EDA on behalf of the German Bundeswehr has selected GHS to partner with them for the provision of FwdAE and AT services and look forward to developing a strong working relationship between us”.
GHS takes great pride in the quality of all the aviation services it offers ensuring complete compliance to end-user speciation. These services include Part 145 Maintenance, CAMO services, Forward Aeromedical Evacuation, Pax & Freight Air transport, firefighting, and Air Training Organisation (ATO) services.
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024
- HAI announces candidates for election to Board of Directors
- Air Evac Lifeteam To Open Air Medical Base in Clarinda
- Embry-Riddle helicopter student wins Veterans Memorial scholarship
- Sikorsky awarded $9M contract for H-53 landing gear
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA