Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: VTOL) (the “Company”) announced the pricing of its previously announced private offering of $400 million aggregate principal amount of 6.875% senior secured notes due 2028 (the “notes”) to eligible purchasers pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The closing of the offering is expected to occur on February 25, 2021 and is subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
The notes will mature on March 1, 2028. The notes will pay interest semi-annually and will be fully and unconditionally guaranteed, jointly and severally, on a senior secured basis, by the Company’s existing material wholly owned domestic subsidiaries and certain existing material wholly owned foreign subsidiaries, as well as certain future subsidiaries. The notes will be secured by first priority liens, subject to limited exceptions, on collateral that will consist of certain helicopters and related assets, together with substantially all of the other tangible and intangible property assets of the Company and the subsidiary guarantors (other than certain excluded assets), including approximately 93 pledged aircraft.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering of the notes, together with cash on hand, to repay its secured equipment term loan with approximately $152.0 million outstanding with Macquarie Bank Limited and its term loans with approximately $203.9 million outstanding with PK AirFinance S.à R.L. (collectively, the “Term Loans”) and to fund the previously announced redemption of all of its outstanding 7.750% Senior Notes due 2022 with an aggregate principal amount of approximately $132.0 million outstanding (the “7.750% Senior Notes”). In connection with the closing of the offering, the Company intends to terminate the term loan credit agreements relating to the Term Loans. The offering of the notes is not conditioned on the redemption of the 7.750% Senior Notes or the repayment of the Term Loans.
The notes are being offered and sold to persons reasonably believed to be qualified institutional buyers in the United States pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act, and outside the United States to non-U.S. persons pursuant to Regulation S under the Securities Act. The offer and sale of the notes and the related subsidiary guarantees have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state laws.
This news release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase these notes nor shall there be any sale of the notes in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. Any offers of the notes shall be made in the United States only by means of a private offering circular pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act, and outside the United States to non-U.S. persons pursuant to Regulation S under the Securities Act.
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA
- Schiebel first UAS Operator in Europe to receive LUC from Austro Control
- Cornwall Air Ambulance now carries blood products
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC