Safety Flight, located in Campo de Marte airport (Brazil), has purchased from entrol an H135 FTD Level 5 simulator.
It will be the first entrol simulator to be installed in Brazil.
The simulator will come with dual GTN 750, a cylindrical visual system with 3-channel STD and extended vertical field of view for mission training.
It will also have a vibration system to replicate normal and abnormal flying conditions such as vortex ring, translational lift and turbulence.
Safety Flight will use the FTD for initial training, IFR and CPL courses, and mission training for H135 operators. It will be certified as FTD Level 5.
“After searching for new simulators, we first chose Entrol for the value of the product. We understood that in addition to the price, Entrol offers a quality product during our visit to Entrol.”
“The most significant reason for choosing the product was the effort shown by the entrol team to serve us, including product customization.”
“They demonstrated effort to meet practically all our needs and restrictions, shows us that in addition to the equipment supplier, we will have a partnership not only keep our product operational but certainly for future purchases” explains Antonio Gallucci Filho, CEO of Safety Flight.
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA
- Schiebel first UAS Operator in Europe to receive LUC from Austro Control
- Cornwall Air Ambulance now carries blood products
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC