At Air Methods, we pride ourselves on a diverse range of capabilities. While our largest offering is direct air medical services, with air ambulance bases all over the country, we also have expertise in the design and manufacture of aeromedical and aerospace technology through our division known as United Rotorcraft.
United Rotorcraft has built a reputation for designing and integrating quality products and systems to meet customer’s unique mission requirements and offer a full range of completion, paint, and MRO services and products for emergency medical services, search and rescue, law enforcement, utility, VIP, and military operators. You can learn all about it at their new website.
Their products are in service all over the world for civilian, public use, and military missions. Whether that mission is air medical, airborne law, firefighting, or private transportation, their vertically integrated business model gives them the advantage of providing all completion and maintenance services to their customers, often resulting in a smoother, faster transition back to service.
At the heart of United Rotorcraft is their commitment to provide 100% quality products and services to their customers, which is why they recently relaunched their website. Check it out to learn more about the talented staff and dedicated work being done to provide complete vertical integration solutions that are unmatched in the industry.
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA
- Schiebel first UAS Operator in Europe to receive LUC from Austro Control
- Cornwall Air Ambulance now carries blood products
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC