Airbus will showcase a wide range of cutting-edge technologies, capabilities and solutions from Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters at the International Defence Exhibition and Conference (IDEX) 2021.
The event is set to take place at Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) from 21 – 25 February and is held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the UAE and Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces.
Airbus will exhibit at stand 08B05. The company’s presence at the exhibition will be in strict accordance with COVID-19 protocols laid down by the UAE Government to ensure the safety of employees and visitors.
Airbus Defence and Space will display a model version of the A400M, the most advanced airlifter available, as well as a scale model of an A330 MRTT – Multi-Role Tanker Transport (MRTT), the 21st century benchmark for new generation tanker/transport aircraft. There will also be a mock-up of the C295, the most versatile and efficient tactical transport aircraft. Visitors can also view a model of Inmarsat 6, the latest and most sophisticated satellite of the world leading communications satellite operator, Inmarsat.
Airbus Helicopters will showcase a scale model of the NH90 NATO frigate helicopter and the NH90 TTH tactical troop transport – which contain unique, fully integrated mission systems for operations in the most demanding conditions over land and sea, day and night. The H225M, the fully effective, versatile and flexible helicopter can also be viewed at the Airbus booth.
Present in the Middle East for more than 40 years, Airbus collaborates with governments across the region to drive aerospace, space and defence initiatives. Having initiated a number of landmark partnerships that have contributed to the development of the industry through localization of skills and capabilities as well as driving economic diversification.
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA
- Schiebel first UAS Operator in Europe to receive LUC from Austro Control
- Cornwall Air Ambulance now carries blood products
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC