HAI’s Flight Instructor Refresher Course (FIRC) has traditionally been a big part of the education program at HAI HELI-EXPO. With the 2021 show having been canceled, this year we’re bringing FIRC training to you—virtually.
This two-day, 16-hour, helicopter-specific online course will cover the latest updates in regulations and helicopter flight instruction techniques from leading industry professionals.
This course is for flight instructors who wish to:
- Renew their instructor certificates under FAR Part 61
- Maintain their qualifications as chief instructors or assistant chief instructors for pilot schools certificated under FAR Part 141.
This curriculum meets FAA requirements for nationally scheduled, industry-conducted flight instructor refresher courses (AC 61-83G).
Other participants who take the course to broaden their aviation knowledge will receive a certificate of completion.
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA
- Schiebel first UAS Operator in Europe to receive LUC from Austro Control
- Cornwall Air Ambulance now carries blood products
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC