HeliHub.com has a very successful Instagram page which is managed by Parapex Media, specialist social media and marketing consultants to the aviation industry. In May 2019, this account passed 46,000 followers and continues a steady growth. We make the @helihub Instagram feed available to sponsored posts, within certain guidelines to ensure the feed maintains the quality it has been built on to date.
** You don’t even need your own Instagram to benefit from running your image and text on our Instagram. **
Requirements for posting
- Images – square JPG format colour images of between 800×800 to 1080×1080. The prime feature of each image will be a helicopter
- Text – up to 600 characters including hashtags
- Hashtags – up to 20 hashtags, to which we will add various hashtags in line with our feed (plus #ad to demonstrate it is paid content, in line with advertising industry standards)
- Date, time and timezone when you want it posted (we must have everything in place 4+ days ahead of required posting date)
- Location – be as precise as you can in what location you wish to show for the Instagram post
- Images sent by email (to [email protected]) SMS text or WhatsApp to +44 7785 933009
- Full payment is made prior to posting, except by prior agreement
Pricing for sponsored posts is as follows
- Single JPG image – £150 (Check in your currency)
- Extra JPG images – £40 per image (Check in your currency) these are 2nd, 3rd, etc images for multiple image “carousel” posting
- Video – £200 (Check in your currency)
- Add 20% for posts during (plus two days before exhibition opening) the following industry events – Heli-Expo, Farnborough, Paris, Vertical Flight Expo
HeliHub.com reserves the right to decline any images which do not meet our guidelines – you will appreciate that one of the ways this Instagram feed has been built up is consistency in keeping to a prescribed formula – style of images, regularity of posting, and so on.
Example – London Biggin Hill Airport used the HeliHub.com Instagram feed to promote the helicopter link between their airport and central London – it’s just six minutes flying, so you can step out of your jet, across the tarmac. And as part of this promotion, they got 519 people liking this image in just one hour.
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of North America region appointments
- Sikorsky Awarded $22M Contract for CH-53K Support