Advertise on the HeliHub.com Instagram feed
HeliHub.com has a very successful Instagram page which is managed by Parapex Media, specialist social media and marketing consultants to the aviation industry. In December 2020, this account is over 69,050 followers and continues a strong growth.
We make the @helihub Instagram feed available to sponsored posts, within certain guidelines to ensure the feed maintains the quality it has been built on to date.
** You don’t even need your own Instagram to benefit from this **
- Images – square JPG format colour images of between 800×800 to 1080×1080. The prime feature of each image (or the first of a multiple image post) will be a helicopter
- Text – up to 600 characters including hashtags
- Hashtags – up to 20 hashtags, to which we will add various hashtags in line with our feed (plus #ad to demonstrate it is paid content, in line with advertising industry standards)
- Date, time and timezone when you want it posted (we must have everything in place 4+ days ahead of required posting date)
- Contact Details – to satisfy an Instagram requirement for paid posts, we need a contact name and email/phone number to validate a post from your Instagram account
- Location – be as precise as you can in what location you wish to show for the Instagram post
- Images sent by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) SMS text or WhatsApp to +44 7785 933009
- Full payment is made prior to posting, except by prior agreement
- Single JPG image – £150 (Check in your currency)
- Extra JPG images – £40 per image (Check in your currency) these are 2nd, 3rd, etc images for multiple image “carousel” posting
- Video – £200 (Check in your currency)
- Add 20% for posts during (plus two days before exhibition opening) the following industry events – Heli-Expo, Farnborough, Paris, Vertical Flight Expo
HeliHub.com reserves the right to decline any images which do not meet our guidelines – one of the ways this Instagram feed has been built up is consistency in keeping to a prescribed formula – image style, regularity of posting, and so on.
Example – London Biggin Hill Airport used the HeliHub.com Instagram feed to promote the helicopter link between their airport and central London – it’s just six minutes flying, so you can step out of your jet, across the tarmac. And as part of this promotion, they got 519 people liking this image in just one hour.