If you would like to suggest a Sponsored Post to the HeliHub.com team, please initially email [email protected] with the following information
- your business name and website address
- your business email address (using same domain as the website address above). This excludes GMail, Hotmail, iCloud, YahooMail, etc
- proposed article topic and outline plan of the post (topic must be directly relevant to helicopter operations)
- approximate word count and number of images
- Please note that the only allowed links in a Sponsored post are to the website of the business you represent.
- Affiliate links are not allowed
If we consider the Post will be suitable for our news feed, we will then provide a pricing quote.
All Sponsored Posts which are published will include an indication below the story that it has been sponsored.
HeliHub.com reserves the right to decline a Sponsored Post without giving a reason.
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset