Aspen Avionics, Inc. will be showcasing their award-winning Evolution Flight Display System at HELI-EXPO 2010 in Houston next month. This is the first time that the company has exhibited at a HELI-EXPO.
“Now that Aspen has introduced the Evolution Primary Flight Displays (PFDs) and Multi-Function Displays (MFDs) to the rotary market, we are eager to demonstrate its capabilities in person to helicopter owners and operators worldwide at this important convention,” said John Uczekaj, President and CEO of Aspen Avionics.
Although a young company, Aspen Avionics is a veteran exhibitor at EAA AirVenture (where the company's flagship product line was launched in 2007), Sun ‘n Fun, Aircraft Electronics Association Convention and AOPA Expo/Summit. Adds Marketing Director Brad Hayden, “As our market grows, so will our visibility at aviation trade shows and conventions. We're looking forward to expanding our marketing outreach to Heli-Expo this year, and are excited for helicopter owners to experience the benefits of our flight display technologies up-close.”
Aspen will be located in Booth #2304 where several demo units will be available for convention-goers to see the company's newly released line of Evolution PFDs and MFDs for helicopters.
The EFD1000H Pro PFD, the EFD1000H MFD and the EFD500H MFD are products within the Aspen Evolution Flight Display System, an affordable, expandable and upgradable PFD, MFD and hazard sensor cockpit solution for General Aviation aircraft.The highly flexible Evolution Flight Display System lets aircraft owners install the displays and options as their needs and budgets permit.
About Aspen Avionics, Inc.
Aspen Avionics specializes in bringing the most advanced technology and capability from the commercial and business aviation markets into general aviation cockpits—and budgets. Our products increase situational awareness and reduce pilot workload, making it even easier and safer to fly in both VFR and IFR conditions. The way we look at it, getting the latest avionics technology shouldn't always mean spending a lot of money—on equipment or installation. At Aspen Avionics, we design products to be affordable, easy to install, and easy to own.
About the Evolution Flight Display System
The Aspen Evolution Flight Display System is an affordable, expandable and upgradeable PFD, MFD and hazard sensor cockpit solution for general aviation aircraft. The highly flexible Evolution Flight Display System lets aircraft owners install all three Evolution Flight Displays and options at once, or separately, as their needs and budgets permit.
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- Bristow Group Announces 25% Dividend Increase
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi