Aspen Avionics, Inc. will be showcasing their award-winning Evolution Flight Display System at HELI-EXPO 2010 in Houston next month. This is the first time that the company has exhibited at a HELI-EXPO.
“Now that Aspen has introduced the Evolution Primary Flight Displays (PFDs) and Multi-Function Displays (MFDs) to the rotary market, we are eager to demonstrate its capabilities in person to helicopter owners and operators worldwide at this important convention,” said John Uczekaj, President and CEO of Aspen Avionics.
Although a young company, Aspen Avionics is a veteran exhibitor at EAA AirVenture (where the company's flagship product line was launched in 2007), Sun ‘n Fun, Aircraft Electronics Association Convention and AOPA Expo/Summit. Adds Marketing Director Brad Hayden, “As our market grows, so will our visibility at aviation trade shows and conventions. We're looking forward to expanding our marketing outreach to Heli-Expo this year, and are excited for helicopter owners to experience the benefits of our flight display technologies up-close.”
Aspen will be located in Booth #2304 where several demo units will be available for convention-goers to see the company's newly released line of Evolution PFDs and MFDs for helicopters.
The EFD1000H Pro PFD, the EFD1000H MFD and the EFD500H MFD are products within the Aspen Evolution Flight Display System, an affordable, expandable and upgradable PFD, MFD and hazard sensor cockpit solution for General Aviation aircraft.The highly flexible Evolution Flight Display System lets aircraft owners install the displays and options as their needs and budgets permit.
About Aspen Avionics, Inc.
Aspen Avionics specializes in bringing the most advanced technology and capability from the commercial and business aviation markets into general aviation cockpits—and budgets. Our products increase situational awareness and reduce pilot workload, making it even easier and safer to fly in both VFR and IFR conditions. The way we look at it, getting the latest avionics technology shouldn't always mean spending a lot of money—on equipment or installation. At Aspen Avionics, we design products to be affordable, easy to install, and easy to own.
About the Evolution Flight Display System
The Aspen Evolution Flight Display System is an affordable, expandable and upgradeable PFD, MFD and hazard sensor cockpit solution for general aviation aircraft. The highly flexible Evolution Flight Display System lets aircraft owners install all three Evolution Flight Displays and options at once, or separately, as their needs and budgets permit.
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi
- StandardAero New Regional Manager for Russia, India and Asia-Pacific
- Avinco completes its third major transaction for CHC in 2013
- Evergreen Helicopters buys two Bell 214STs
- Guidance Aviation President Named Person of Year by SBA
- Aero Sekur returns to Paris Air Show with AW189 liferaft system
- Register Update – Japan – April 2013
- Palm Beach Helicopters receive Part 141 examining authority
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components