AgustaWestland, a Finmeccanica Company, is pleased to announce that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Grupo INAER of Spain for the provision of training services for its AgustaWestland light twin and medium twin models fleet.
INAER helicopter fleet boasts a large number of AgustaWestland models including more than 40 units of single and light twins such as the AW119Ke, AW109 Power, Grand and A109 series helicopters as well as more than 20 AW139 medium twin engine helicopters.
Through this MoU AgustaWestland and Grupo INAER will define a complete training package for engineers and crews comprising advanced simulators activities and specific mission training. The training services will dramatically enhance operational effectiveness as well as safety levels to the benefit of several applications such as search and rescue, emergency medical service, passenger transport and offshore transport. This MoU further strengthens the already solid partnership with INAER and will help the operator maximize the quality and operational capabilities of their AgustaWestland products.
AgustaWestland is a provider of professional training services to a wide range of commercial, military and industrial customers around the world. Operators are assured of receiving highly effective training solutions, designed to meet their requirements to achieve high levels of individual, team and collective performance and to enable customers to fully exploit AgustaWestland's high capability aircraft by use of integrated learning environments. AgustaWestland is committed to offering the best training services as essential enablers in the delivery of mission capability to operators.
Grupo INAER is a leading European on-shore helicopter service provider and the AgustaWestland helicopters are used to perform various missions including public passenger transportation, Search and Rescue, EMS and fire-fighting. INAER acts as an AgustaWestland Service Centre in various European countries also including Spain, Italy, UK and France to offer on-site support services. Grupo INAER operates all over Europe and also on the International market through all its subsidiaries.
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- Royal Air Force VIP flight reduced to one AW109E
- Mexico orders six GrandNew for Presidential flight
- AgustaWestland to Exhibit at EHS
- Australia – Linfox receives sixth new AgustaWestland helicopter in 13 years
- Summit Air Ambulance rolling after successful first year
- 29-Mar-13 AgustaWestland A109LUH Kruger, South Africa (5F)
- UK – Hayward & Green launch A109 component support programme
- Helidecks releases cockpit guide/checklist iPad apps for AW109 and R44
- Helicopter crash – central London UK
- 16-Jan-13 G-CRST AgustaWestland AW109E Vauxhall, UK (2F)
- 15-Dec-12 07 AgustaWestland AW109E Okoroba, Nigeria (6F)
- 30-Sep-12 N144CF AgustaWestland AW109E Eastland, US-Texas
- RSG completes certification of AW109 secondary digital altimeter
- 17-Sep-12 N901EM AgustaWestland AW109E US-Maine
- 10-Aug-12 G-MEDX AgustaWestland AW109E Corby, UK
- FB Heliservices wins two year Albanian training contract
- 28-Jul-12 XA-UQH AgustaWestland AW109SP Cerro Alpino, Mexico (3F)
- 17-Jul-12 N716AM Agusta A109A Niihau, US-Hawaii