Alpine Aerotech is pleased to announce the receipt of Transport Canada STC approval for theirHi-Cube Utility Basket for all versions of the Bell 205 helicopter model. The STC covered Bell 212 modelsissued in November of 2008 followed by FAA approval in September of 2009. FAA approval is pending for the B205 models.
The rugged construction and high cube capacity has found favour in the heli-skiing community asskiers turn to the bulkly snow boards. The hi-cube basket provides as much as 30% more volume than other units in the market today.
The baskets are standing up to cycle uses ranging from 1200 loadings a season to over 12,000in some instances.
Details on the basket came be located at www.alpineaerotech.com
- ASU Announces STC for Bell 205A-1 for Aerial Firefighting
- Cadorath announces 178 new Bell extended repairs
- EASA Approves FastFin for Bell 205s
- 20-Dec-12 HB-RXC Bell UH-1H Rüthi, Switzerland
- 22-Sep-12 N689H Bell 205A-1 La Grande, US-Oregon
- Brazil certifies BLR Aerospace’s FastFin on B204, 205 and 212
- EASA approves BLR FastFin for Bell 205
- Cadorath Aerospace develops 15 new Bell repairs April 2012
- 13-Apr-12 N17HX Bell 205A-1 Hot Springs, US-Virginia
- Dart announces TC/FAA/EASA approval of run-on wearplates for Bell 205/212/214/412/UH-1H
- FAA approves Vector’s Bell 205/212 “Glass Cockpit” installation
- FAA proposes AD for main rotor yoke on Bell 204/205/212
- FAA AD 2011-23-02 – Bell 205/210/212
- FAA AD 2010-26-52 – Bell 204/205/210/212/412
- 04-Sep-11 N205WW Bell 205 Tehachapi, US-California
- Dart announces Brazilian approval of Heli-Rappel Kit on medium Bells
- Dart announces TC/FAA/EASA approval of their Vertical Reference Door Kit
- ASU receive STC for firefighting Bell 205
- FAA approves Dart LED Pulse Lights for Bell 204/205/210/212/214/412
- Osterman Helicopter win Japan reconstruction contract from Ericsson