"Ural helicopter company - URALHELICOM» held the opening of a new heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg.
The new helipad is located in the hotel Ramada. The advantage of location is that it is located 9 km from the international airport Koltsovo and 12 kilometers from the center of Ekaterinburg. It is assumed that the ground «Ramada» will benefit visitors to our city, for onward movement by helicopter to the Sverdlovsk region and nearby regions.
By opening the site "Ural helicopter company" presented a new city for our type of helicopter EC 130 B4 produced by Eurocopter. The event was attended by many dignitaries, among them prominent politicians and businessmen. Indisputable attention, in addition to opening the site, enjoyed myself a helicopter. Anyone wishing to try out the car in the air, which were repeated test-flight.
The event received wide publicity media, because Ekaterinburg - is one of the few cities in Russia over which officially permitted to fly helicopters.
- National retail brand could secure future of helicopter link to Scilly
- India Cancels $1 Billion Light Helicopter Tender
- Honeywell HUMS selected by Singapore for CH-47 Fleet
- Boeing to Highlight Combat Helicopters at MSPO Exhibition in Poland
- Era Group Inc. Announces CEO Resignation
- Airbus Group open for business at MSPO
- Aspen Avionics names new VP Engineering
- Ghana to establish helicopter service center
- Hunters report seeing helicopter pilot harassing antelope north of Prescott
- Plans for heliport at Plymouth City Airport are scrapped
- Central Railway builds heliport for rapid rescue ops
- India scraps tender for Light Utility Helicopters again
- Las Vegas police officer linked to air unit audit abruptly retires
- House GA Caucus Weighs In on FAA Medical Certificates
- NHV and Blueway to merge
- Jim Gardner has been suspended from News 9
- Helicopters approved for Fort Bend County sheriffs
- Aspen Avionics appoints Engineering VP
- Apply Today for an HFI 2015 Scholarship!
- AHS Announces Student Design Competition RFP