“Ural helicopter company – URALHELICOMÂ» held the opening of a new heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg.
The new helipad is located in the hotel Ramada. The advantage of location is that it is located 9 km from the international airport Koltsovo and 12 kilometers from the center of Ekaterinburg. It is assumed that the ground Â«RamadaÂ» will benefit visitors to our city, for onward movement by helicopter to the Sverdlovsk region and nearby regions.
By opening the site “Ural helicopter company” presented a new city for our type of helicopter EC 130 B4 produced by Eurocopter. The event was attended by many dignitaries, among them prominent politicians and businessmen. Indisputable attention, in addition to opening the site, enjoyed myself a helicopter. Anyone wishing to try out the car in the air, which were repeated test-flight.
The event received wide publicity media, because Ekaterinburg – is one of the few cities in Russia over which officially permitted to fly helicopters.
- Bell introduces armed unmanned V-247 tiltrotor
- Airbus taking H130 and H135 to AMTC Conference
- FlightSafety appoints Sales Director for Latin America and the Caribbean
- HAL conducts first flight of indigenous LUH
- Safran-powered Indian LUH completes first flight
- Sikorsky continues S92 one million flight hours celebrations
- MD Helicopters delivers last three MD530F to Afghan Air Force
- Orga receives first-ever CAAi approval certificate
- Sikorsky Remaining in Connecticut for 16 Years
- US Army OH-58D Kiowa Scouts on final Korean deployment
- CAA Improving Systems and Faith of North Sea Helicopter Industry
- Air Evac Lifeteam names Region 4 Pilot of the Year
- Taiwan Declines US MH-60R Offer
- Textool Sues Bell for $1 Million
- NZ Seasprite makes first operational mission with an offshore patrol vessel
- Royal Thai Navy Receives 5 H145Ms
- Airbus and Denel partner to Enhance South African Rooivalk
- Spectrum Aeromed to celebrate 25th Anniversary at AMTC conference
- Upgrade for South African AF Oryx Helicopters
- £3.9 Million Raised for Central Manchester Helipad