“Ural helicopter company – URALHELICOMÂ» held the opening of a new heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg.
The new helipad is located in the hotel Ramada. The advantage of location is that it is located 9 km from the international airport Koltsovo and 12 kilometers from the center of Ekaterinburg. It is assumed that the ground Â«RamadaÂ» will benefit visitors to our city, for onward movement by helicopter to the Sverdlovsk region and nearby regions.
By opening the site “Ural helicopter company” presented a new city for our type of helicopter EC 130 B4 produced by Eurocopter. The event was attended by many dignitaries, among them prominent politicians and businessmen. Indisputable attention, in addition to opening the site, enjoyed myself a helicopter. Anyone wishing to try out the car in the air, which were repeated test-flight.
The event received wide publicity media, because Ekaterinburg – is one of the few cities in Russia over which officially permitted to fly helicopters.
- Irish Coast Guard reaches landmark 10,000 flight hours on S92 fleet
- Shell stops using CHC Norway, at least for the time being
- Sikorsky conducts Combat Rescue Helicopter preliminary design review
- Norwegian Investigator’s statement on EC225
- OIl & Gas UK statement on EC225
- CHC statement on EC225 accident
- UK AAIB statement on EC225
- Bristow statement on EC225
- Royal Thai Navy receives first pair of H145M
- CHC EC225 – Text of Norwegian Safety Directive
- Airbus Helicopters against EC225 flight suspension
- CHC EC225 – UK CAA statement
- Register Update – Austria – April 2016
- Register Update – Canada – April 2016
- Global NH90 fleet celebrates 100,000 flight hour landmark
- Heli Lausanne adds Gabri G2 to fleet
- Finmeccanica picks FreeFlight RA4500 radalt as AW119 standard
- Vanderbilt LifeFlight to open base at Cookeville, Tennessee
- France bestows award on FlightSafety Chairman, President & CEO
- Babcock wins wind farm support work from Siemens