“Ural helicopter company – URALHELICOMÂ» held the opening of a new heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg.
The new helipad is located in the hotel Ramada. The advantage of location is that it is located 9 km from the international airport Koltsovo and 12 kilometers from the center of Ekaterinburg. It is assumed that the ground Â«RamadaÂ» will benefit visitors to our city, for onward movement by helicopter to the Sverdlovsk region and nearby regions.
By opening the site “Ural helicopter company” presented a new city for our type of helicopter EC 130 B4 produced by Eurocopter. The event was attended by many dignitaries, among them prominent politicians and businessmen. Indisputable attention, in addition to opening the site, enjoyed myself a helicopter. Anyone wishing to try out the car in the air, which were repeated test-flight.
The event received wide publicity media, because Ekaterinburg – is one of the few cities in Russia over which officially permitted to fly helicopters.
UralHelicom opens heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg
- FAA and EASA approve Dart R66 cargo hook
- Bell extends UH-1Y and AH-1Z blade deal with Kaman
- Airbus delivers first UH-72A for Army Initial-Entry Trainer Mission
- Bell announces Letters of Intent from Middle East for 505 and 525 models
- Duke of York opens new Nostell Priory base for Yorkshire Air Ambulance
- PPG produces transparencies for first S-97 Raider
- Kenya police invite bids for supply of three helicopters
- Regional CHC leader named finalist for Scottish Director of the Year Award
- Bell cuts 315 jobs as V-22 demand falls
- FAA approves Pall PB100F PUREair dry barrier filter on AS350
- UK military extends AW101 suppert contact with AgustaWestland by five years
- Able Begins Distribution Of New Bell 407/429 Calipers & Disc Pmas
- New exhibitors target Helitech International 2015 as the place to do business
- Heli UK Challenge Cup Returns
- Bristow Group Presents At The Scotia Howard Weil 43rd Annual Energy Conference
- HMH-366 Marine earns the Danny L. Radish award for 2014
- Police Helicopter Relocation Under Review Again
- Decorated Helicopter Rescue Pilot visits Museum
- Waypoint Leasing Closes $85 Million Term Loan Facility
- Singapore – Amur Finance buys Lloyd Helicopters