“Ural helicopter company – URALHELICOMÂ» held the opening of a new heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg.
The new helipad is located in the hotel Ramada. The advantage of location is that it is located 9 km from the international airport Koltsovo and 12 kilometers from the center of Ekaterinburg. It is assumed that the ground Â«RamadaÂ» will benefit visitors to our city, for onward movement by helicopter to the Sverdlovsk region and nearby regions.
By opening the site “Ural helicopter company” presented a new city for our type of helicopter EC 130 B4 produced by Eurocopter. The event was attended by many dignitaries, among them prominent politicians and businessmen. Indisputable attention, in addition to opening the site, enjoyed myself a helicopter. Anyone wishing to try out the car in the air, which were repeated test-flight.
The event received wide publicity media, because Ekaterinburg – is one of the few cities in Russia over which officially permitted to fly helicopters.
- Northern Lights Regional Health Centre to Start Helipad Construction
- Toledo Police to sell Robinson R44
- Airbus Helicopters launches new high-end bespoke brand at EBACE
- Russian Helicopters supply aviation equipment for helicopters of the Peruvian Air Force
- Metro Aviation hosts Leadership Conference
- Rogerson Kratos UH-60A Upgrades with Cockpit Modernization
- VNH South completes test flight to Times Square rooftop pad in Ho Chi Minh City
- UEC Presents Newest Russian Engines for Aircraft and Helicopters at SITDEF in Peru
- Vector Aerospace enhances UH-1H hot, high and heavy performance
- Martin-Baker awarded $27M contract for 1,016 UH-60 Blackhawk operator seats
- Lockheed Martin awarded $332M contract for Apache Night Vision Sensor System work
- Sikorsky awarded $38M contract for the renovation of 381 UH-60 tail rotor blades
- Boeing awarded $541M contract for production of 15 CH-47Fs
- Kenya orders twelve MD530F helicopters
- Slovakia military orders nine Bell 429s
- 21-May-17 Ahmar el Ain, Algeria (5F)
- 20-May-17 6595 Airbus HH-65 Berkeley, US-California
- 20-May-17 N2322Z Robinson R22 Linden, US-New Jersey
- 20-May-17 N778TL Robinson R44 Canon City, US-Colorado
- Maverick Helicopters wins eight consecutive Best Air Tour award