“Ural helicopter company – URALHELICOMÂ» held the opening of a new heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg.
The new helipad is located in the hotel Ramada. The advantage of location is that it is located 9 km from the international airport Koltsovo and 12 kilometers from the center of Ekaterinburg. It is assumed that the ground Â«RamadaÂ» will benefit visitors to our city, for onward movement by helicopter to the Sverdlovsk region and nearby regions.
By opening the site “Ural helicopter company” presented a new city for our type of helicopter EC 130 B4 produced by Eurocopter. The event was attended by many dignitaries, among them prominent politicians and businessmen. Indisputable attention, in addition to opening the site, enjoyed myself a helicopter. Anyone wishing to try out the car in the air, which were repeated test-flight.
The event received wide publicity media, because Ekaterinburg – is one of the few cities in Russia over which officially permitted to fly helicopters.
UralHelicom opens heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg
- STARS raises over $1M in one event
- HAI Hosts Industry-Government Forum on Critical Issues
- Lynx pilot gets Royal Navy wings from Prince Andrew
- Colorado Springs Police looks to restart air unit
- State police float Michigan-wide drone use
- ORNGE puts four air ambulances up for sale
- Helipad takes flight at Jackson South
- Montreal mulls heliport in downtown area
- All Metal MS delivers helicopter landing platform to Calstar
- Shimco to Attend Aero India 2015
- CAA reports on progress to improve safety of offshore helicopter operations
- FlightSafety appoints new Visual Systems VP
- Kazakh Internal Affairs Ministry Sues Eurocopter Kazakhstan
- Onboard Systems to provide EC145T2 cargo hook to Airbus
- Trial Software Available to Automate Aerospace Industry Supply Chain Management
- South African AW139 selects FBO One operations software
- Australia removes flight crew licensing requirements for R22 and R44
- AHS runs 32st Annual Student Design Competition
- Border Guard Bangladesh to buy four helicopters
- UK – HQ Aviation add second R66