"Ural helicopter company - URALHELICOM» held the opening of a new heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg.
The new helipad is located in the hotel Ramada. The advantage of location is that it is located 9 km from the international airport Koltsovo and 12 kilometers from the center of Ekaterinburg. It is assumed that the ground «Ramada» will benefit visitors to our city, for onward movement by helicopter to the Sverdlovsk region and nearby regions.
By opening the site "Ural helicopter company" presented a new city for our type of helicopter EC 130 B4 produced by Eurocopter. The event was attended by many dignitaries, among them prominent politicians and businessmen. Indisputable attention, in addition to opening the site, enjoyed myself a helicopter. Anyone wishing to try out the car in the air, which were repeated test-flight.
The event received wide publicity media, because Ekaterinburg - is one of the few cities in Russia over which officially permitted to fly helicopters.
- Russian Helicopters showcases new Ansat and Ka-226T at EMS event
- New St Luke Helicopter Hangar Almost Complete
- Heli-One adds innovative website search feature for Component Exchange and Surplus Inventory
- Eurocopter customer MHS praises EC175
- Onboard Systems to develop new cargo hook System for MD Explorer
- HMH-772 flies toward aerial excellence
- Register Update – South Africa – November 2013
- Register Update – Austria – November 2013
- London – Rooftop helipad approved for Kings College Hospital
- Bell approves Colombian Air Force to do their own Huey II conversions
- Bell settles with family of Tennessee Guardsman killed in Iraq OH-58D crash
- Pawan Hans pilots call off strike after management compromises
- EHEST publishes Safety Management Toolkit for non-Complex Operators
- Air Evac Lifeteam reaccredited by CAMTS
- Shell first to develop lead-free replacement for Avgas 100 and 100LL
- Rockwell Collins EP®-8000 image generators selected for Apache Longbow Crew Trainers
- State DOT puts Kingwood helistop application on hold
- Nominations-at-Large for HAI Board of Directors
- Brazil becomes first export market with over 100 Robinson R66s
- Aircraft Zero is a Go – The launch of the Bell 525 RASIL