“Ural helicopter company – URALHELICOMÂ» held the opening of a new heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg.
The new helipad is located in the hotel Ramada. The advantage of location is that it is located 9 km from the international airport Koltsovo and 12 kilometers from the center of Ekaterinburg. It is assumed that the ground Â«RamadaÂ» will benefit visitors to our city, for onward movement by helicopter to the Sverdlovsk region and nearby regions.
By opening the site “Ural helicopter company” presented a new city for our type of helicopter EC 130 B4 produced by Eurocopter. The event was attended by many dignitaries, among them prominent politicians and businessmen. Indisputable attention, in addition to opening the site, enjoyed myself a helicopter. Anyone wishing to try out the car in the air, which were repeated test-flight.
The event received wide publicity media, because Ekaterinburg – is one of the few cities in Russia over which officially permitted to fly helicopters.
- Dogs abseiling from helicopters against rhino poaching
- Register Update – USA – week to 23 November 2014
- Helibras delivers fifth EC725 to Brazilian Armed Forces
- Ghana to buy Z-9 and Mi-17 helicopters
- UK Military Flying Training System – 3 bids received
- Argentina – Santa Fe Provincial Police pick A800 Trakkabeam for Bell 206
- Bell Wraps Up Successful Airshow China
- Helideck Analytics acquires Helideck Certification Agency
- 50th 429 delivered in Bell’s definition of Europe
- Memorial Hermann Life Flight Wins 2014 EMS Air Medical Service of the Year Award
- Praesidian Capital Europe finances acquisition of Helideck Certification Agency
- STARS and Alberta Snowmobilers partner to spread safety awareness
- Bristow To Present At The Cowen 4th Annual Ultimate Energy Conference
- Civil Helicopter MRO Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Star Care introduces new helicopter
- UK – Midlands Air Ambulance Launches New Volunteering Drive
- STARS and Snoman partner to reduce risks
- Seeking Nominations for HAI Board of Directors
- Russian Helicopters launches flight testing on Mi-171A2
- USMC awards Rolls-Royce v-22 engine services contract