“Ural helicopter company – URALHELICOMÂ» held the opening of a new heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg.
The new helipad is located in the hotel Ramada. The advantage of location is that it is located 9 km from the international airport Koltsovo and 12 kilometers from the center of Ekaterinburg. It is assumed that the ground Â«RamadaÂ» will benefit visitors to our city, for onward movement by helicopter to the Sverdlovsk region and nearby regions.
By opening the site “Ural helicopter company” presented a new city for our type of helicopter EC 130 B4 produced by Eurocopter. The event was attended by many dignitaries, among them prominent politicians and businessmen. Indisputable attention, in addition to opening the site, enjoyed myself a helicopter. Anyone wishing to try out the car in the air, which were repeated test-flight.
The event received wide publicity media, because Ekaterinburg – is one of the few cities in Russia over which officially permitted to fly helicopters.
UralHelicom opens heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg
- The HeliHub.com Interview – Daniele Romiti, CEO AgustaWestland
- SAAM offers reduced insurance premiums for operators who choose Helisim
- North Flight Data Systems receives Canadian Validation for AS350 and EC130 installation March 2nd, 2015
- Servicios Aéreos de los Andes just signed for 3 H125s for utility work in Peru
- Bell and Turbomeca to Offer Service By The Hour Program on Bell 505
- Sundance Helicopters Announces Implementation of Ramco Aviation Software
- Garmin Pilot Optimizes Charts and Maps for Helicopter Operators
- Garmin avionics are abundant!
- New helicopter solutions from Garmin
- Meet radar altimeter requirements with Garmin
- Global Helicopters Market Set to Cross USD37 Billion by 2019, Reports TechSci Research
- Airbus Helicopters’ HCare brings a new dynamic in customer service
- Heliconia appointed as AgustaWestland Authorized Service Centre in Morocco
- LCI to lease second new AgustaWestland AW139 to HeliService
- Turbomeca signs a Support By the Hour contract with DRF Luftrettung
- Turbomeca customers confirm confidence in Support-by-the-Hour contract model
- Norsk luftambulanse orders three Airbus Helicopters H135s
- Airbus Helicopters announces updated release of its H225 Flight Crew Operating Manual
- Bell and Hughes Aerospace Align to Offer Performance Based Navigation in China
- FlightSafety is first training provider to meet FAA Safety Management System requirements