“Ural helicopter company – URALHELICOMÂ» held the opening of a new heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg.
The new helipad is located in the hotel Ramada. The advantage of location is that it is located 9 km from the international airport Koltsovo and 12 kilometers from the center of Ekaterinburg. It is assumed that the ground Â«RamadaÂ» will benefit visitors to our city, for onward movement by helicopter to the Sverdlovsk region and nearby regions.
By opening the site “Ural helicopter company” presented a new city for our type of helicopter EC 130 B4 produced by Eurocopter. The event was attended by many dignitaries, among them prominent politicians and businessmen. Indisputable attention, in addition to opening the site, enjoyed myself a helicopter. Anyone wishing to try out the car in the air, which were repeated test-flight.
The event received wide publicity media, because Ekaterinburg – is one of the few cities in Russia over which officially permitted to fly helicopters.
- CHEMS, Air Methods host Hangar Day at Seamans Airport
- Northern Ontario Ornge service hampered by black holes
- ASU Celebrates 20 Years and expands HQ
- Airbus Helicopters and Mahindra Group form military joint venture
- Police Aviation News – July 2015 Edition
- How new helicopter procedure helped save a life
- Kemper Development helistop clears city review
- Minnesota – New Brighton council approves helipad
- Helicopter Museum hosts Flight Simulator Convention
- WAI Announces Scholarships for 2016
- FAA and GA Community Focus on Safety
- Russian Helicopters showcases renewed production of amphibious Mi-14PS
- Russian Helicopters announces results of AGM
- Helicopter Film Services rely on Aerigon for new Avengers film
- Russian Helicopters showcases new marine helicopters at International Maritime Defence Show
- Finmeccanica wins Landing Helicopter Dock contract with Fincantieri
- 05-Jul-15 RP-C2726 AgustaWestland AW109E Mt. Maculot, Philippines (2F)
- Sundance implements FAA safety action programs
- Astronics powers Bell 525 Relentless First Flight
- Moog Celebrates First Flight of Bell 525 Relentless