“Ural helicopter company – URALHELICOMÂ» held the opening of a new heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg.
The new helipad is located in the hotel Ramada. The advantage of location is that it is located 9 km from the international airport Koltsovo and 12 kilometers from the center of Ekaterinburg. It is assumed that the ground Â«RamadaÂ» will benefit visitors to our city, for onward movement by helicopter to the Sverdlovsk region and nearby regions.
By opening the site “Ural helicopter company” presented a new city for our type of helicopter EC 130 B4 produced by Eurocopter. The event was attended by many dignitaries, among them prominent politicians and businessmen. Indisputable attention, in addition to opening the site, enjoyed myself a helicopter. Anyone wishing to try out the car in the air, which were repeated test-flight.
The event received wide publicity media, because Ekaterinburg – is one of the few cities in Russia over which officially permitted to fly helicopters.
- Rajasthan State holds Open Bidding for Helicopter Procurement
- Unveiling of the First Oil and Gas AW169
- Northern HeliCopter to Work at Merkur Offshore Wind Farm
- CHC Helicopter Closes Norwegian Base
- The Toll Rescue Helicopter Service is airborne for communities of NSW
- Héli-Union and Turbomeca Announce the Signature of a Partnership Contract
- Eagle 407HP trials in Papua New Guinea produce increase across all tasked loads
- Hiratagakuen takes delivery of Airbus H135 helicopter
- Conservation Fund launches $500K helicopter crowdfunding campaign
- Era SAR Program Recognized for Excellence
- Newquay SAR Helicopter Service Celebrates One-year Milestone
- Lockheed will provide US with the Latest Electronic Warfare System
- HELP part-funds Devon Community Helipad
- Bluedrop to deliver Bell 206 Level 7 FTD to Canadian military
- HAI announces helicopter maintenance and law enforcement awardees
- EASA approves FastFin System for AB412
- Sikorsky Awarded DARPA ALIAS Phase 3 Contract to Increase Aircraft Autonomy
- FAA Issues General Aviation Medical Rule
- HAI announces Aerospace Safety and Humanitarian Service awardees
- SAE International Tasked by FAA to Develop Technical Standards for Rotorcraft Inlet Barrier Filters