“Ural helicopter company – URALHELICOMÂ» held the opening of a new heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg.
The new helipad is located in the hotel Ramada. The advantage of location is that it is located 9 km from the international airport Koltsovo and 12 kilometers from the center of Ekaterinburg. It is assumed that the ground Â«RamadaÂ» will benefit visitors to our city, for onward movement by helicopter to the Sverdlovsk region and nearby regions.
By opening the site “Ural helicopter company” presented a new city for our type of helicopter EC 130 B4 produced by Eurocopter. The event was attended by many dignitaries, among them prominent politicians and businessmen. Indisputable attention, in addition to opening the site, enjoyed myself a helicopter. Anyone wishing to try out the car in the air, which were repeated test-flight.
The event received wide publicity media, because Ekaterinburg – is one of the few cities in Russia over which officially permitted to fly helicopters.
- ALEA Public Safety Drone Expo Opens in New Orleans
- ACR Electronics Announces Acquisition of SKYTRAC by Drew Marine
- Metro Aviation celebrates 35 years of operation
- Safran appoints new Executive Vice-President of Programs
- FAA and EASA Update Aviation Safety Agreement
- FAA issue exemption allowing ACSF UH-1 blades to fly
- Trakka announces Leonardo AW109 to feature SWE-400 QUAD
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- CHC SAR Team Awarded Commendation Award
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital helipad plans approval
- Palm Beach Helicopters installs TH22SM AATD from ELITE
- Nord Helikopter praises Auk protection suits
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- DART Aerospace now accepting preorders for Bell 505 Bearpaws
- Oceania Aviation complete Pakistan Army Schweizer upgrade program
- Skytrac receives patent for bill-by-the-mile tracker
- Airbus Helicopters proudly supports AAMS Community Award Winners
- Helicopter Museum Co-hosts Main Line Airport Dedication
- Milestone Aviation Group Supports Indian Heligo’s Growth
- Airbus shows H130 and EC145 at AMTC 2017