“Ural helicopter company – URALHELICOMÂ» held the opening of a new heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg.
The new helipad is located in the hotel Ramada. The advantage of location is that it is located 9 km from the international airport Koltsovo and 12 kilometers from the center of Ekaterinburg. It is assumed that the ground Â«RamadaÂ» will benefit visitors to our city, for onward movement by helicopter to the Sverdlovsk region and nearby regions.
By opening the site “Ural helicopter company” presented a new city for our type of helicopter EC 130 B4 produced by Eurocopter. The event was attended by many dignitaries, among them prominent politicians and businessmen. Indisputable attention, in addition to opening the site, enjoyed myself a helicopter. Anyone wishing to try out the car in the air, which were repeated test-flight.
The event received wide publicity media, because Ekaterinburg – is one of the few cities in Russia over which officially permitted to fly helicopters.
- Input on Compressor Events Needed For CAP437 Helideck Guidance
- Falcon Aviation Services picks Rusada maintenance software
- Able selected by Tucson PD for CR&O Contract
- TSO obtained by Jupiter Avionics for JA94 Dual Audio Controller
- Airbus completes Mexican Navy AS565MBe deliveries
- Russian lessor GTLK adds 31 helicopters to portfolio
- Medicine Hat Regional Hospital Waiting on Transport Canada
- Four Mi-8 Deliveries Across Russia
- HeliHub prediction comes true – Robinson R66 kills off Airbus H120
- Northrop Grumman-Built Fire Scouts Experience Pivotal Year
- CHC Announces New Contract with Centrica
- SENER and Babcock complete fifth AB212 upgrade for Spanish Navy
- First-of-its-kind training conducted by US Marine Corps on HMLA-773
- Australia retires last S-70B Seahawk
- FAA certified retrofittable Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank for AS350 and EC130
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance to introduce new operating model in 2018
- ENGIE and NHV win French Navy Dauphin MRO contract
- Wales Air Ambulance becomes 2 time Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence recipient
- Bell Boeing awarded $18M contract for V-22 technical analysis, engineering and integration services
- Ka-226T becomes the world first modular helicopter