“Ural helicopter company – URALHELICOMÂ» held the opening of a new heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg.
The new helipad is located in the hotel Ramada. The advantage of location is that it is located 9 km from the international airport Koltsovo and 12 kilometers from the center of Ekaterinburg. It is assumed that the ground Â«RamadaÂ» will benefit visitors to our city, for onward movement by helicopter to the Sverdlovsk region and nearby regions.
By opening the site “Ural helicopter company” presented a new city for our type of helicopter EC 130 B4 produced by Eurocopter. The event was attended by many dignitaries, among them prominent politicians and businessmen. Indisputable attention, in addition to opening the site, enjoyed myself a helicopter. Anyone wishing to try out the car in the air, which were repeated test-flight.
The event received wide publicity media, because Ekaterinburg – is one of the few cities in Russia over which officially permitted to fly helicopters.
UralHelicom opens heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg
- International visitors lower priority for Heli-Expo 2016
- Helimotion picked by DHL for downtown Chicago parcel ops
- Why Ontario Provincial Police is Centralizing Helicopter Maintenance
- Era Group reports FY 2015 Q1 results
- Two more Guimbal Maintenance Centres approved in UK
- Metro Aviation creates new role of Director of Transport Business Services
- HAL begins feasibility report for Goa helicopter plant
- New Mexico police shape up after fatal helicopter crash
- Pawan Hans offers equity stake against $21M loan
- IT firm aids Midlands Air Ambulance Charity
- Fugro partners with CAA and Chevron on offshore helicopter safety
- Register Update – Switzerland – April 2015
- Register Update – Canada – April 2015
- Register Update – USA – week to 3 May 2015
- FAA Administrator Huerta to Unveil New Initiatives at AUVSI
- Jordan requests a UH-60M VIP Blackhawk
- Japan seeks to buy 17 V-22 Ospreys
- Philadelphia Helicopter Safety Conference
- Ohio Highway Patrol to buy third helicopter
- HAI President Message – Who Needs Training? Everyone!