"Ural helicopter company - URALHELICOM» held the opening of a new heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg.
The new helipad is located in the hotel Ramada. The advantage of location is that it is located 9 km from the international airport Koltsovo and 12 kilometers from the center of Ekaterinburg. It is assumed that the ground «Ramada» will benefit visitors to our city, for onward movement by helicopter to the Sverdlovsk region and nearby regions.
By opening the site "Ural helicopter company" presented a new city for our type of helicopter EC 130 B4 produced by Eurocopter. The event was attended by many dignitaries, among them prominent politicians and businessmen. Indisputable attention, in addition to opening the site, enjoyed myself a helicopter. Anyone wishing to try out the car in the air, which were repeated test-flight.
The event received wide publicity media, because Ekaterinburg - is one of the few cities in Russia over which officially permitted to fly helicopters.
- Grand Canyon Helicopters’ Launches New Tour For Fall
- Bristow Employees Around the World Ask “Are You Ok?”
- Raytheon begins full rate production on TALON Laser Guided Rockets for the UAE
- Eliminate 3rd Class Medicals for Pilots!
- DSTO Eureka Prize for 2014 goes to Helicopter Safety System
- IHST Releases New Helicopter Safety Bulletins
- Vector Aerospace exhibiting at Africa Aerospace and Defence 2014
- Case Dismissed, Guidance Aviation Wins in Federal Court
- Paramount Group resuming composite blade production in South Africa
- Boeing awarded $27M for improved CH-47 electrical system
- Boeing receives $130M order for seven AH-64E
- Sikorsky wins $203M order for 18 UH-60Ms for Mexico
- Paramount Aerospace Azerbaijan – new JV for helicopter modifications
- Nigeria orders lots of Russian helicopters
- UK – Castle Air adds S76 maintenance
- HeliVert signs MoU for another three AW139s
- INAER Spain’s “Gigante 3″ completes 197 missions in first half of 2014
- CNAL Releases Investigation Results of MH-53E Crash
- Puerto Rico fails to pay – last air ambulance closes down
- ADAC takes delivery of its first EC145T2