“Ural helicopter company – URALHELICOMÂ» held the opening of a new heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg.
The new helipad is located in the hotel Ramada. The advantage of location is that it is located 9 km from the international airport Koltsovo and 12 kilometers from the center of Ekaterinburg. It is assumed that the ground Â«RamadaÂ» will benefit visitors to our city, for onward movement by helicopter to the Sverdlovsk region and nearby regions.
By opening the site “Ural helicopter company” presented a new city for our type of helicopter EC 130 B4 produced by Eurocopter. The event was attended by many dignitaries, among them prominent politicians and businessmen. Indisputable attention, in addition to opening the site, enjoyed myself a helicopter. Anyone wishing to try out the car in the air, which were repeated test-flight.
The event received wide publicity media, because Ekaterinburg – is one of the few cities in Russia over which officially permitted to fly helicopters.
- Helitech opens with only three manufacturers present
- US National Defense Authorization Act expected to approve $2.8 Billion for Bell military programs
- Air Methods Acquires San Antonio AirLIFE
- Australia – Standoff on Sorrento helipad
- First flight for Chinese Z-11WB armed helicopter
- Lancaster General Hospital to relocate helipad for two years
- Russian Helicopters to unveil new models and UAV
- Coulson Aircrane CEO recognized by the B.C. Aviation Cou
- Oracle billionaire plans helipads at luxury Hawaiian island resorts
- PHI Air Medical closes base at Paducah
- Lord Corporation starts Bell 412 spindle exchange program
- Heli-One adds S92 blade service capability in Norway
- Heli-One to upgrade avionics suite on 18 German Police Super Pumas
- BLR Flight Tests FastFin System for AH-1 Cobra
- CAE launches H225 training at Oslo training centre
- BLR Aerospace appoints European FastFin distributor
- Aspen Adds New Sales and Field Support Staff
- JSSI Continues to Expand Helicopter Programs
- Register Update – USA – week to 4 October 2015
- Register Update – Austria – September 2015