"Ural helicopter company - URALHELICOM» held the opening of a new heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg.
The new helipad is located in the hotel Ramada. The advantage of location is that it is located 9 km from the international airport Koltsovo and 12 kilometers from the center of Ekaterinburg. It is assumed that the ground «Ramada» will benefit visitors to our city, for onward movement by helicopter to the Sverdlovsk region and nearby regions.
By opening the site "Ural helicopter company" presented a new city for our type of helicopter EC 130 B4 produced by Eurocopter. The event was attended by many dignitaries, among them prominent politicians and businessmen. Indisputable attention, in addition to opening the site, enjoyed myself a helicopter. Anyone wishing to try out the car in the air, which were repeated test-flight.
The event received wide publicity media, because Ekaterinburg - is one of the few cities in Russia over which officially permitted to fly helicopters.
- Saudi Aramco signs for another AW139
- FlightSafety announces Courseware Support Director
- Northern Vietnam Helicopter Co partners in new tourism venture
- Bristow announces FY2014 earnings release and concall schedule
- RSG Aviation Provides Maintenance & Fleet Support to New Local Start-Up Company
- RSG Products Utilizes Laser Printed Parts on Air Condition Kits
- Bell obtains FAA STC for 407 polycarbonate windshield
- AgustaWestland signs up distributor for Morocco
- FlightSafety to host the 2014 Flight Simulation Engineering and Maintenance Conference
- Vector Aerospace UK strengthens its approach to safety management
- Universal Avionics appoints Regional Sales Manager for Latin America
- Primus turns into a total service provider
- First Air BP re-fuelling takes place at Cannes Mandelieu Airport
- MacNeil Aviation takes delivery of AS350B3e with Garmin G500H glass cockpit
- First female Dallas Police pilot retires
- EASA certifies EC225 gear shaft redesign
- FlightSafety names new Rotorcraft Business Development Director
- Mexico requests 18 UH-60M Black Hawks
- Bell sells five B505 JRX to Aerochine Aviation
- Selex ES to support Malaysian Super Lynx sensors