“Ural helicopter company – URALHELICOMÂ» held the opening of a new heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg.
The new helipad is located in the hotel Ramada. The advantage of location is that it is located 9 km from the international airport Koltsovo and 12 kilometers from the center of Ekaterinburg. It is assumed that the ground Â«RamadaÂ» will benefit visitors to our city, for onward movement by helicopter to the Sverdlovsk region and nearby regions.
By opening the site “Ural helicopter company” presented a new city for our type of helicopter EC 130 B4 produced by Eurocopter. The event was attended by many dignitaries, among them prominent politicians and businessmen. Indisputable attention, in addition to opening the site, enjoyed myself a helicopter. Anyone wishing to try out the car in the air, which were repeated test-flight.
The event received wide publicity media, because Ekaterinburg – is one of the few cities in Russia over which officially permitted to fly helicopters.
UralHelicom opens heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg
- Bell/Boeing awarded $38M delivery order for V-22 parts
- L-3 Vertex wins $56M contract to support TH-57 at NAS Whiting Field
- Register Update – USA – week to 24 May 2015
- Metro Aviation Hires Director Of Transport Business Services
- Metro Aviation Supports Great American Safety Drive With Safety 24/7
- Boeing selects Rockwell Collins for Canadian CH-147 service and support
- Northwest Medstar Marks First Year Of Base Operations In North Central Washington
- Russian Helicopters launches series production of the new heavy Mi-26T2 helicopter
- Russian Helicopters signs first contracts for new light Ansat
- Chicago Helicopter Experience Opens Chicago’s First Ever Private Heliport
- CHC Group Sets Dates for Fiscal-2015 Q4 Earnings
- Korean Air to deliver maintenance services for US Navy’s CH-53 helicopters
- Lockheed Martin Open to Acquisitions, But Won’t Comment on Sikorsky
- Chicago’s Only Downtown Heliport Partners With Phillips 66 Aviation
- Air BP Sterling Card Launched in Poland
- New Zealand Whisky Company to commemorate UH-1 fleet
- Global Vectra net profit drops 25% in quarter to March 2015
- CAE launches Canadian Chinook training centre
- FAA and Industry Will Study Pilot Fitness
- Over two years from launch, Bell sells first 407GT