“Ural helicopter company – URALHELICOMÂ» held the opening of a new heliport in the city of Yekaterinburg.
The new helipad is located in the hotel Ramada. The advantage of location is that it is located 9 km from the international airport Koltsovo and 12 kilometers from the center of Ekaterinburg. It is assumed that the ground Â«RamadaÂ» will benefit visitors to our city, for onward movement by helicopter to the Sverdlovsk region and nearby regions.
By opening the site “Ural helicopter company” presented a new city for our type of helicopter EC 130 B4 produced by Eurocopter. The event was attended by many dignitaries, among them prominent politicians and businessmen. Indisputable attention, in addition to opening the site, enjoyed myself a helicopter. Anyone wishing to try out the car in the air, which were repeated test-flight.
The event received wide publicity media, because Ekaterinburg – is one of the few cities in Russia over which officially permitted to fly helicopters.
- Wysong deliveres two B407GX’s to PHI Air Medica
- Possible Stabilization for Oil and Gas Sector
- Entrepreneur David MacNeil takes delivery of new, customized Airbus H145 helicopter
- Worldwide Helicopter Safety Teams Will Release Accident Data at Heli-Expo 2017
- LifeFlight Requests New Toowoomba Base
- Rostec and RDIF attract leading international funds to invest in Russian Helicopters
- Pakistan expands its AW139 fleet with new orders
- NHV awarded with offshore contract by Seaway Heavy Lifting
- Russian Helicopters expanding after-sales services in the Near East and Africa
- Lockheed Martin Awarded $150 Million to Continue Production of Target Sight System
- MICC contract delivering Croatian pilot, maintainer training
- Sweden rejects Chinese export request for CybAero UAV for fisheries work
- British Wildcats Struggle with Data Transfer
- UAE Expansion Plans For Bell
- UK distributor launches Guimbal Centre of Excellence
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance receives £250,000 donation for new airbase
- Russian Helicopters to participate in IDEX 2017
- Guardian Mobility Inc. appoints new Business Development Manager
- Discovery Air Defence and Inzpire Join Forces to Deliver Air Support to the British Armed Forces
- Registration for 2017 FAA UAS Symposium Goes Live