Projects Unlimited, Inc. announced that it has been awarded a contract to build Wiring Integrated Assemblies in support of the UH-1Y and AH-1Z helicopter for Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas.
The contract, which exceeds $9.8 million dollars, continues Projects Unlimited, Inc.’s manufacturing role to include wiring integrated and electronic assemblies for the entire helicopter. Projects Unlimited, Inc. has been producing cables and electronic assemblies for the H-1 program since 2005.
Projects Unlimited Inc., located in Dayton, Ohio, is an ISO 9001 / AS9100 registered electronics contract manufacturer servicing the aerospace & military industry for nearly 60 years. The Aerospace & Electronics Company employs approximately 130 people and is located in a state of the art facility specifically designed for high performance electronic manufacturing.
- EFW awarded $11.8M contract for AH-1W Helmet Display Tracker Systems
- 12-Mar-13 Bell AH-1 Shfela, Israel (2F)
- HFI to display three heritage helicopters at Heli-Expo 2013
- Iran’s new Toufan 2 helicopter looks rather like a Cobra
- Bell awarded $20M delivery order for Cobra parts repair/overhaul
- South Korea reduces attack helicopter shortlist to three
- Bell awarded $11M contract for H-1 repairs
- 01-Mar-12 N197LE Bell AH-1F Coolidge, US-Arizona
- 22-Feb-12 160107 Bell AH-1W Yuma, US-California (2F)
- MAD restores retro-painted AH-1 for Centennial of Naval Aviation
- 13-Dec-11 Bell AH-1W Yuma, US-Arizona
- Minnesota National Guard dedicates retired AH-1 and UH-1
- ATK receives $58.7M ammunition contract for AH-1 and others
- 28-Sep-11 Bell AH-1W Helmand Province, Afghanistan (1F)
- EFW awarded $9.4M more for AH-1W helmet system
- 19-Sep-11 Bell AH-1W Camp Pendleton, US-California (2F)
- 18-Aug-11 Bell AH-1 Topsogut, Turkey (1F)
- Federal Program Integrators awarded $15M contract for flexible test modules
- 30-May-11 Bell AH-1 Isfahan, Iran (2F)
- CPI Aero announces order from Bell for AH-1Z structural panels