Rotorcraft Services Group, Inc. (RSG), an industry leader in helicopter and aircraft services proudly announces the appointment of Gary Potochnik, DAR, as Vice President of Quality and Certification for the group. Mr. Potochnik, a well known and respected helicopter industry professional was previously serving as manager of one of the RSG subsidiaries.
Mr. Potochnik's 30-plus years of industry experience includes quality, operations and the direction of complex FAA rotorcraft certification projects. He has served a number of rotorcraft industry companies including MD Helicopters, Heritage Aviation, HAS Corporation and PHI. Additionally, he is well known for annually co-teaching the Helicopter Maintenance Manager's course at Heli-Expo. Mr Potochnik holds A&P, IA, DAR (Maintenance), DAR (Manufacturing) and private pilot ratings from the FAA. RSG made the appointment as part of its ongoing effort to build the best privately owned rotorcraft services technical services company in the south.
Ed Bolden, President of RSG, said: "Gary's thirty-plus years of proven experience in rotorcraft services are a strategic addition to our team of industry veterans. He will oversee the quality and certification programs of each of the recently renamed group subsidiaries, as well as development of ISO 9000 and AS9100 initiatives and serve as the primary point of contact with the FAA." He further stated: "This appointment is the next step in the integration of all the RSG subsidiaries into a single operating company."
ABOUT ROTORCRAFT SERVICES GROUP, INC.
Over the past two years, Rotorcraft Services Group has assembled an extensive team of experienced industry professionals to lead the companies forward from their past histories. Each of the companies provide specific and specialized services and products to the rotorcraft industry:
* RSG Aviation, Inc. provides completions, modifications, maintenance, painting, interiors, cabinetry, component overhaul and parts distribution on the AgustaWestland, Bell Helicopter TEXTRON and Eurocopter product lines under its FAA Certified Repair Station (RV1R466K). The company is also an approved Customer Service Facility for both AgustaWestland and Bell Helicopter.
* RSG Products, Inc. manufactures proprietary air conditioning, Garmin G500H kits and video systems, as well as producing parts under contract for other STC holders, under its FAA Parts Manufacturing Approval (PMA) authority.
* RSG AeroDesign, LLC provides aviation product design and certification services for both rotorcraft and fixed wing aircraft and recently completed a STC for installation of the Garmin G500H in the AS350 B2/B3 and EC130 helicopters.
All of the companies operate from the group's Fort Worth Meacham Field facilities which incorporate nearly 175,000 ft2 under-roof space in four hangars on the south end of the airport. Additional information is available on the Web at www.rotorcraftservices.com, www.rsgaviation.com and www.rsgaerodesign.com
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69