Spokane County Sheriffâ€™s Office are now providing a log of their helicopter unitâ€™s activities on its website – http://www.spokanecounty.org/Sheriff/ – Click on the â€œAir Support Unitâ€ link, then on â€œIncident Reports.â€
â€œArea residents frequently contact media for information after hearing Air One circling their neighborhood at night or seeing it above during daytime searches,â€ the Spokane County Sheriffâ€™s Office said in a news release this week.
Crews are aiming to update the log at the end of each flight, although some sensitive material, such as assistance to active police investigations, will not be included, the sheriffâ€™s office said, although we note some days seem to pass by without any reports at all.
Spokane County Sheriff adds callout log on its website
- HAI Board of Directors Update
- Mountain Village Town Council Approves Telluride Medical Center helipad
- CommLab enrolling May and June courses
- Bell Helicopter Delivers Bell 412EPI to Chongqing General Aviation
- Tillamook is Oregon Lifeguard’s newest base
- Hobart City Council to assess proposal for new helipad at redeveloped RHH
- Da Nang launches helicopter tours
- Wisk Air unveils new $4M helicopter
- Queensland Premier commits to funding CareFlight until 2019
- Bristow SAR criticised by Cairngorm Mountain Rescue
- North Pole Investments Signs for One AW139 and One AW189
- 7 Safety Tips That Every Helicopter Pilot Needs to Follow
- All Metal MS completes custom Pitch Adjustment Tool for USCG MH-60
- EASA approves 270 pound increase for MD Explorer
- Vector Aerospace receives Airbus Helicopters Service Centre Approval
- Kelowna Flightcraft evolves into KF Aerospace
- PZL Swidnik issues statement regarding Polish military selection
- Shell Australia launches landmark SAR service
- Sikorsky sells Eclipse Aerospace stake – is PZL-Mielec next?
- Rock Around The Copters For Museums At Night 2015