Spokane County Sheriffâ€™s Office are now providing a log of their helicopter unitâ€™s activities on its website – http://www.spokanecounty.org/Sheriff/ – Click on the â€œAir Support Unitâ€ link, then on â€œIncident Reports.â€
â€œArea residents frequently contact media for information after hearing Air One circling their neighborhood at night or seeing it above during daytime searches,â€ the Spokane County Sheriffâ€™s Office said in a news release this week.
Crews are aiming to update the log at the end of each flight, although some sensitive material, such as assistance to active police investigations, will not be included, the sheriffâ€™s office said, although we note some days seem to pass by without any reports at all.
Spokane County Sheriff adds callout log on its website
- AFIT announces R22 Add-On Training at Van Nuys
- Local concern at lack of use of Travis County UH-1 firefighter
- Oil price not affecting Era and PHi at Houma
- NZ tour operators in conflict
- New EC145T2 arrives with Bond Air Services
- Terma to Field Aircraft Survivability Equipment on Dutch NH90s
- Airbus Helicopters completes first year bringing three new helicopters to market
- HATS flying as first Australian military EC135T2+ takes to the air
- Upgrade of Bell 412EP Night Vision system
- FAA Grants Two More UAS Exemptions
- Indian President confers gallantry medal on helicopter pilot
- HAI Industry-Government Forum
- Donate to HFI Auction: Deadline Extended!
- Optionally Piloted Helicopters – Is this the Future of Aircraft?
- HNZ win 9 month Nova Scotia offshore contract with three S92s
- Father of CareFlight program passes away
- U.S. Army Recruits General Electric to Build $4.5 Billion Next-Gen Helicopter Engine
- IHST Safety Experts Will Offer 11 Workshops and Seminars at Heli-Expo 2015
- Botswana Police order three AS350B3e
- Bell Helicopter Receives EASA ATO Certification