Spokane County Sheriff’s Office are now providing a log of their helicopter unit’s activities on its website - http://www.spokanecounty.org/Sheriff/ - Click on the “Air Support Unit” link, then on “Incident Reports.”
“Area residents frequently contact media for information after hearing Air One circling their neighborhood at night or seeing it above during daytime searches,” the Spokane County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release this week.
Crews are aiming to update the log at the end of each flight, although some sensitive material, such as assistance to active police investigations, will not be included, the sheriff’s office said, although we note some days seem to pass by without any reports at all.
- Rotorcraft Support adds EC130T2 STC for replacement of NiCad battery
- Apache Guardians perform first deck landing qualifications
- OPITO Makes Travelling to Work Offshore in the Gulf of Mexico safer with new survival training standard
- Osprey makes Sapporo Airshow debut
- Erickson Announces Date for Second Quarter 2014 Results
- Bell CEO John Garrison: In It Together
- REACH Air Medical Services AnnouncesNew Air Ambulance Base in Willits, CA
- Air Methods to Report Second Quarter Financial Results
- 18,000th image filed in HeliHub.com gallery
- Dart releases new style Bell 412 high aft crosstube
- Milestone announces proposed private offering of $350M Notes
- Bell Helicopter Delivers First Bell 429 to the New York Police Department
- HeliHub.com launches Facebook fan page for Bell 505 JetRanger X
- HeliHub.com launches Facebook fan page for Bell 525 Relentless
- South Carolina National Guard moves into new hangar
- Indian Dhruv accident – should an independent organisation check the FDR?
- Gulf Helicopters take delivery of two AW189s
- R66 production slows, pushing lead time to six months
- Iraq – $500M contract for Helicopter Sustainment Support
- Tunisia requests 12 UH-60M Black Hawks