Spokane County Sheriffâ€™s Office are now providing a log of their helicopter unitâ€™s activities on its website – http://www.spokanecounty.org/Sheriff/ – Click on the â€œAir Support Unitâ€ link, then on â€œIncident Reports.â€
â€œArea residents frequently contact media for information after hearing Air One circling their neighborhood at night or seeing it above during daytime searches,â€ the Spokane County Sheriffâ€™s Office said in a news release this week.
Crews are aiming to update the log at the end of each flight, although some sensitive material, such as assistance to active police investigations, will not be included, the sheriffâ€™s office said, although we note some days seem to pass by without any reports at all.
- 6 Units Honored at Night Vision Awards ALEA 2015
- AW119MkII Crosstubes Complete DART’s Landing Gear Portfolio
- AHS appoint new Membership Director
- HTM takes delivery of first H135 in wind farm support
- DRF flies 19,525 EMS flight in first half of 2015 across Germany
- Bird Aerosystems works with Bell to create surveillance 407 ASIO
- Australian Helicopters reveals first AW139 for Ambulance Victoria
- Heli-One showcases extensive MRO capabilities with new website
- FAA: Wildfires and Drones Don’t Mix
- Heli-Union adds third Cabri to training fleet
- Robinson Upgrades R66 Police Helicopter
- North Carolina helipad approved
- Heli-skiing plan divides Colorado neighbors
- Onboard Systems R66 cargo hook approved by FAA
- Fort Drum Kiowas make final flight
- Offshore Helicopter Leasing – an Existential Risk?
- Solo R22 pilot rescued after 32 hours on ice floe
- Australia accepts first EC135 for HATS training program
- HNZ appoints new VP/CFO
- NYSE warns CHC after share price dips below compliance level