Spokane County Sheriff’s Office are now providing a log of their helicopter unit’s activities on its website - http://www.spokanecounty.org/Sheriff/ - Click on the “Air Support Unit” link, then on “Incident Reports.”
“Area residents frequently contact media for information after hearing Air One circling their neighborhood at night or seeing it above during daytime searches,” the Spokane County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release this week.
Crews are aiming to update the log at the end of each flight, although some sensitive material, such as assistance to active police investigations, will not be included, the sheriff’s office said, although we note some days seem to pass by without any reports at all.
- Era Group Inc. Announces CEO Resignation
- UK national retailer could secure future of Scilly Isles helicopter link
- India Cancels $1 Billion Light Helicopter Tender
- Honeywell HUMS selected by Singapore for CH-47 Fleet
- Boeing to Highlight Combat Helicopters at MSPO Exhibition in Poland
- Airbus Group open for business at MSPO
- Aspen Avionics names new VP Engineering
- Ghana to establish helicopter service center
- Hunters report seeing helicopter pilot harassing antelope north of Prescott
- Plans for heliport at Plymouth City Airport are scrapped
- Central Railway builds heliport for rapid rescue ops
- India scraps tender for Light Utility Helicopters again
- Las Vegas police officer linked to air unit audit abruptly retires
- House GA Caucus Weighs In on FAA Medical Certificates
- NHV and Blueway to merge
- Jim Gardner has been suspended from News 9
- Helicopters approved for Fort Bend County sheriffs
- Aspen Avionics appoints Engineering VP
- Apply Today for an HFI 2015 Scholarship!
- AHS Announces Student Design Competition RFP