Spokane County Sheriff’s Office are now providing a log of their helicopter unit’s activities on its website - http://www.spokanecounty.org/Sheriff/ - Click on the “Air Support Unit” link, then on “Incident Reports.”
“Area residents frequently contact media for information after hearing Air One circling their neighborhood at night or seeing it above during daytime searches,” the Spokane County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release this week.
Crews are aiming to update the log at the end of each flight, although some sensitive material, such as assistance to active police investigations, will not be included, the sheriff’s office said, although we note some days seem to pass by without any reports at all.
- NHV and Blueway to merge
- Jim Gardner has been suspended from News 9
- Helicopters approved for Fort Bend County sheriffs
- Aspen Avionics appoints Engineering VP
- Apply Today for an HFI 2015 Scholarship!
- AHS Announces Student Design Competition RFP
- Drone delays CareFlight helicopter landing
- News chopper accidentally shows dead body at murder scene
- Peab to Build a Helicopter Base at Bardufoss in Norway
- More police departments considering the use of drones
- Hartford Hospital’s LIFE STAR Launches Mobile App
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 Helps to Save Refugees In The Mediterranean Sea
- RotorWay Under New Ownership
- Bell Breaks Ground on Lafayette JetRanger X Assembly Facility
- REACH Goes Pink to Support Breast Cancer Awareness
- Dhruv helicopters back in action after Sitapur crash
- US helicopter base covered in safety foam
- Bell Helicopter Training Academy Receives CAAC Part 147 Approval
- Legal bid to get information from helicopter black box
- North Sea Pilots suspended landing on wrong platform