Hillsboro Aviation is pleased to co-sponsor Bell Helicopterâ€™s upcoming Maintainers & Operators (M&O) Conference in Sacramento, California for all light, intermediate and medium series helicopter operators and maintainers. The conference, which takes place October 25 and 26 at the Sacramento Holiday Inn, provides an opportunity for all owners, operators, maintenance personnel and pilots to interact with specialists from Bell Product Support Engineering and engine manufacturers to get the latest technical information on Bell aircraft.
Representatives from Edwards & Associates, Aeronautical Accessories, Inc., Acadian Composites, Rotor Blades, Inc., McTurbine, SkyBOOKS, Goodrich, Lord Corp. and the FAA will also be in attendance. Hillsboro Aviation will have on display two new helicopter products, Garmin G500H and TrueView EVS, specifically designed to improve safety and enhance situational awareness.
â€œAs Bell Helicopterâ€™s only Independent Representative in the United States for the sale of new Bell helicopters and a Bell Customer Service Facility, we felt that sponsoring this event was an excellent opportunity to show our continued support of Bell Helicopter, as well as for Bell Helicopter owners, operators and maintainers from all over the western United States,â€ said Stephen Johnson, Hillsboro Aviationâ€™s aircraft sales manager.
Hillsboro Aviation has a longstanding relationship with Bell Helicopter, and the company utilizes Bell helicopters in all areas of its operation. Hillsboro Aviationâ€™s charter division operates a large fleet of Bell helicopters, including the JetRanger, LongRanger, 407 and 205A++. Hillsboro Aviation also offers a variety of services to its customers from outside maintenance to custom avionics installations to helicopter sales, brokerage and acquisitions. â€œBecause our business reaches across several market segments, we feel we have a unique perspective on the industry, and we believe that the M&O Conference is vital to helping address the needs of our customers,â€ said Johnson. Over 200 people have already registered for this yearâ€™s conference, filling the event to capacity.
About Hillsboro Aviation
Headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon, Hillsboro Aviation has been in business since 1980. The companyâ€™s diverse operations include helicopter and airplane flight training, helicopter and airplane charter, aircraft sales, maintenance and avionics services. Its aircraft fleet includes more than 70 aircraft ranging from Robinson R-22s and turbine-powered Bell helicopters to single-engine piston and multi-engine turbine airplanes.
Hillsboro Aviation is one of the largest combined helicopter and airplane flight training schools in the U.S. and one of the largest charter operators in the northwestern U.S. It is also the U.S. Independent Representative for Bell Helicopter, the northwestern U.S. dealer for Cessna singleengine piston aircraft and a dealer for the Robinson Helicopter Company. Hillsboro Aviation is an FAA-certified repair station and factory-authorized service center for Bell, Cessna, Robinson and Lycoming and a leading installer of custom avionics.
- HeliRussia 2018 to be held at a new venue
- JSSI Enrolls Sikorsky S92 onto Tip-to-Tail Program
- CAMTS 2017 Best Practices
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad