Hillsboro Aviation is pleased to co-sponsor Bell Helicopterâ€™s upcoming Maintainers & Operators (M&O) Conference in Sacramento, California for all light, intermediate and medium series helicopter operators and maintainers. The conference, which takes place October 25 and 26 at the Sacramento Holiday Inn, provides an opportunity for all owners, operators, maintenance personnel and pilots to interact with specialists from Bell Product Support Engineering and engine manufacturers to get the latest technical information on Bell aircraft.
Representatives from Edwards & Associates, Aeronautical Accessories, Inc., Acadian Composites, Rotor Blades, Inc., McTurbine, SkyBOOKS, Goodrich, Lord Corp. and the FAA will also be in attendance. Hillsboro Aviation will have on display two new helicopter products, Garmin G500H and TrueView EVS, specifically designed to improve safety and enhance situational awareness.
â€œAs Bell Helicopterâ€™s only Independent Representative in the United States for the sale of new Bell helicopters and a Bell Customer Service Facility, we felt that sponsoring this event was an excellent opportunity to show our continued support of Bell Helicopter, as well as for Bell Helicopter owners, operators and maintainers from all over the western United States,â€ said Stephen Johnson, Hillsboro Aviationâ€™s aircraft sales manager.
Hillsboro Aviation has a longstanding relationship with Bell Helicopter, and the company utilizes Bell helicopters in all areas of its operation. Hillsboro Aviationâ€™s charter division operates a large fleet of Bell helicopters, including the JetRanger, LongRanger, 407 and 205A++. Hillsboro Aviation also offers a variety of services to its customers from outside maintenance to custom avionics installations to helicopter sales, brokerage and acquisitions. â€œBecause our business reaches across several market segments, we feel we have a unique perspective on the industry, and we believe that the M&O Conference is vital to helping address the needs of our customers,â€ said Johnson. Over 200 people have already registered for this yearâ€™s conference, filling the event to capacity.
About Hillsboro Aviation
Headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon, Hillsboro Aviation has been in business since 1980. The companyâ€™s diverse operations include helicopter and airplane flight training, helicopter and airplane charter, aircraft sales, maintenance and avionics services. Its aircraft fleet includes more than 70 aircraft ranging from Robinson R-22s and turbine-powered Bell helicopters to single-engine piston and multi-engine turbine airplanes.
Hillsboro Aviation is one of the largest combined helicopter and airplane flight training schools in the U.S. and one of the largest charter operators in the northwestern U.S. It is also the U.S. Independent Representative for Bell Helicopter, the northwestern U.S. dealer for Cessna singleengine piston aircraft and a dealer for the Robinson Helicopter Company. Hillsboro Aviation is an FAA-certified repair station and factory-authorized service center for Bell, Cessna, Robinson and Lycoming and a leading installer of custom avionics.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills