Hillsboro Aviation is pleased to co-sponsor Bell Helicopterâ€™s upcoming Maintainers & Operators (M&O) Conference in Sacramento, California for all light, intermediate and medium series helicopter operators and maintainers. The conference, which takes place October 25 and 26 at the Sacramento Holiday Inn, provides an opportunity for all owners, operators, maintenance personnel and pilots to interact with specialists from Bell Product Support Engineering and engine manufacturers to get the latest technical information on Bell aircraft.
Representatives from Edwards & Associates, Aeronautical Accessories, Inc., Acadian Composites, Rotor Blades, Inc., McTurbine, SkyBOOKS, Goodrich, Lord Corp. and the FAA will also be in attendance. Hillsboro Aviation will have on display two new helicopter products, Garmin G500H and TrueView EVS, specifically designed to improve safety and enhance situational awareness.
â€œAs Bell Helicopterâ€™s only Independent Representative in the United States for the sale of new Bell helicopters and a Bell Customer Service Facility, we felt that sponsoring this event was an excellent opportunity to show our continued support of Bell Helicopter, as well as for Bell Helicopter owners, operators and maintainers from all over the western United States,â€ said Stephen Johnson, Hillsboro Aviationâ€™s aircraft sales manager.
Hillsboro Aviation has a longstanding relationship with Bell Helicopter, and the company utilizes Bell helicopters in all areas of its operation. Hillsboro Aviationâ€™s charter division operates a large fleet of Bell helicopters, including the JetRanger, LongRanger, 407 and 205A++. Hillsboro Aviation also offers a variety of services to its customers from outside maintenance to custom avionics installations to helicopter sales, brokerage and acquisitions. â€œBecause our business reaches across several market segments, we feel we have a unique perspective on the industry, and we believe that the M&O Conference is vital to helping address the needs of our customers,â€ said Johnson. Over 200 people have already registered for this yearâ€™s conference, filling the event to capacity.
About Hillsboro Aviation
Headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon, Hillsboro Aviation has been in business since 1980. The companyâ€™s diverse operations include helicopter and airplane flight training, helicopter and airplane charter, aircraft sales, maintenance and avionics services. Its aircraft fleet includes more than 70 aircraft ranging from Robinson R-22s and turbine-powered Bell helicopters to single-engine piston and multi-engine turbine airplanes.
Hillsboro Aviation is one of the largest combined helicopter and airplane flight training schools in the U.S. and one of the largest charter operators in the northwestern U.S. It is also the U.S. Independent Representative for Bell Helicopter, the northwestern U.S. dealer for Cessna singleengine piston aircraft and a dealer for the Robinson Helicopter Company. Hillsboro Aviation is an FAA-certified repair station and factory-authorized service center for Bell, Cessna, Robinson and Lycoming and a leading installer of custom avionics.
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion