(automatic translation of Dutch press release)
An AB-412 helicopter of the 4500th Defense last night rescue flights conducted since the establishment of 303 Squadron in 1959. A man with medical problems had last night a matter of urgency to Vlieland Medical Center Leeuwarden be charged.
Home to 303 Squadron at Leeuwarden Air Base and its main task of rescuing pilots from the sea. Besides carrying the AB-412's regular patients of the Frisian Islands to hospitals on the mainland. During exercises on the Range Vliehors and air exercises over the North Frisian is a helicopter squadron on standby Vlieland.
North-Holland, Maritime Airbase De Kooy in Den Helder, there is day and night ready for a helicopter rescue. As regards a Lynx helicopter from 860 Squadron. The two helicopter teams can each take over tasks or work in Search and Rescue operations.
Both units to assist the Coast Guard rescues, disasters and calamities. The rescue helicopters are part of the Defence Helicopter Command of the Royal Air Force.
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- Bell showcases versatile aircraft at AeroExpo 2013
- Uniflight win US Park Police maintenance contract
- Uniflight to maintain Houston Police Bell 412
- AeroSimulators to support Bond and INAER simulators
- Community opposes Nowra air ambulance move
- Norwegian military station two Bell 412s at Bardufoss
- 27-Mar-13 PT-HUW Bell 412 Campos Basin, Brazil
- Australian Helicopters wins two Queensland EMS contracts
- Van Horn to develop composite tail blades for Bell 212/412
- BLR sells 600th FastFin System
- FlightSafety now offers B212/412/430 training in Dallas
- Starlite lease in two Bell 412s for Namibia contract
- Canadian military reports on CH-146 Griffon accident of July 6th 2009
- Bell civil helicopter sales up 50% in 2012
- Transwest Helicopters to overhaul two Gulf of Mexico Bell 412s
- Australian Helicopters and Flying Doctor on standby to secure soldier safety
- Sikorsky Helitech partners with Euravia to support P&WC PT6T engines in Australasia
- Japan approves BLR FastFin on Bell 412EP
- Bell 412 tows 4,600 sq.metre banner – again