Serenity Helicopters has opened their doors as the newest provider of Las Vegas to Grand Canyon helicopter tours. Steve Egger, founder of Air Maui (a popular Hawaii helicopter tour provider), brings his 25+ years of experience and flawless safety record to the Las Vegas helicopter industry. Serenity takes pride in being a small company, which they believe allows them to deliver the best possible customer service. From free VIP transportation to highly-trained pilots, Serenity Helicopters is well on their way to becoming the premier tour guide operator in Las Vegas.
“My goal is to provide each and every individual with a complete experience not found anywhere else,” says owner Steve Egger. That’s why Steve demands state-of-the-art A-Star helicopters, for all of his tours, featuring forward-facing leather seats with large windows that provide 180 degree unobstructed views. To complete the experience, passengers ride in air-conditioned comfort as they listen to live professionally choreographed narration by the pilot through noise reducing headsets.
Serenity guests can choose from four unique Grand Canyon helicopter tours when planning their trip to Vegas:
* The Day Star Air Only tour flies passengers to see all that the Canyon area offers including Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, the Mojave Desert, and the Grand Canyon.
* The Grand Canyon Landing and Picnic provides the same views as the Day Star tour, but also lands at the bottom of the Grand Canyon for a champagne picnic lunch.
* The Native Skywalk Express Tour offers a helicopter tour of the Canyon area and front-of-the-line passes to the popular Skywalk attraction that allows visitors to view the Grand Canyon from a glass walkway suspended 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor.
* The Sky Dancer Tour offers everything that the Grand Canyon Landing tour includes with a special bonus. The return trip allows the passengers to view the exciting city of Las Vegas as the sun goes down and the lights begin to shine.
To further differentiate a Serenity helicopter tour from the standard Las Vegas offering, Serenity has added several complimentary amenities. A luxury van will whisk each guest from their hotel for the 20 minute trip to the airport. Each van is equipped with reclining, leather captain’s chairs, a surround-sound entertainment center, and refreshments for the guests. A Serenity representative is on-board to answer all questions and ease any anxieties about the coming flight. At the Serenity terminal, guests are treated to complimentary beverages at the in-house coffee bar while they wait for their flight.
Great reviews are already being posted on 3rd party websites like TripAdvisor and Yelp. And with flights and service that owner Steve Egger has already become famous for in Maui, Hawaii, Serenity Helicopters is poised to make their mark in Las Vegas.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point