HeliHub.com is having great success with its â€œGalleryâ€ feature, recording over 4,000 images and increasing at a rate of approximately 350 per month
The Flickr gallery provides users of HeliHub.com the opportunity to upload their own photos, and the early success is demonstrating just how valuable this will become over time. HeliHub.com plans to utilise this gallery to provide imagery on the website itself to help the photographers promote their work free of charge. We look forward to many other photographers joining.
The HeliHub.com Gallery can be found here. Users wishing to upload photos should join Flickr.com (for free!) and then join the group before being able to add photos to the group.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and a number of new features of the site are planned for launch over the coming months.
- Unique Tiltrotor Test Rig to Begin Operational Runs
- Chinook Composite Blades Proven to give an additional pounds back to the solider
- Police Aviation News – January 2017 Edition
- Police Aviation News – December 2016 Edition
- Senegal Air Force Receives Upgraded Mi24V
- CHC Australia Reaches 25,000 Hour Milestone on AW139
- Rapid response helps Leonardo Helicopters achieve manufacturing deadline
- Airbus C295W Demonstrates Refuelling Contacts With Helicopter
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Ка-32А11ВСs to Jiangsu Baoli
- Summit Aviation adds Regional Sales Rep
- Vector Aerospace expands FAA-approved ADS-B STC upgrade
- University of North Dakota Adds Robinson R44 Cadet Trainer
- Poland Considers Helicopter Purchase
- South Korea to Purchase 12 ASW Helicopters
- One Step Closer to Helipad for Queens Medical Centre
- FBI Seizes Hansen Helicopter Assets
- Maverick Helicopters launches Las Vegas Foodie Tours
- Russian Helicopters to deliver combat helicopters to Kazakhstan
- DART Aerospace Teams Up with Air Zermatt to Improve H130/EC130T2 Basket Performance
- Ardian-backed NHV Group taps Lafont as executive chairman