HeliHub.com is having great success with its â€œGalleryâ€ feature, recording over 4,000 images and increasing at a rate of approximately 350 per month
The Flickr gallery provides users of HeliHub.com the opportunity to upload their own photos, and the early success is demonstrating just how valuable this will become over time. HeliHub.com plans to utilise this gallery to provide imagery on the website itself to help the photographers promote their work free of charge. We look forward to many other photographers joining.
The HeliHub.com Gallery can be found here. Users wishing to upload photos should join Flickr.com (for free!) and then join the group before being able to add photos to the group.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and a number of new features of the site are planned for launch over the coming months.
- EXCLUSIVE – Royal Thai Army buys AW149 and six AW139s
- Leasing company signs for 27 helicopters
- Russian Helicopters Contracted for four Mi-8/171s
- On Scene Transfusions from McAlester Regional AirCare
- Potential Mi26 Purchase for Indonesian Army
- First South Korean Female Pilot Instructor
- Bell CEO Talks of Market Decline
- Governor Cuomo Helicopter Request Denied
- 40th Anniversary for Westpac Lifesaver Helicopter Rescue Service
- Budget Cuts For Pinal County
- Airbus H145 delivered to Wiking Helikopter
- $3 Million Air Ambulance for Baldwin County
- Sikorsky Opens Testing Facility for Combat Rescue Helicopter
- Approval Granted for vital Liverpool Hospital Helipad
- RUAG named Authorised Service Centre for the AW139 by Leonardo
- Heli-One Poland Receives EASA Approval for Leonardo AW139 Base Maintenance
- Rockwell Collins now providing automated check-in for Falcon Aviation
- Satcom Direct SD completes its acquisition of TrueNorth Avionics
- Unmanned Safety Institute Training Programs Educate Law Enforcement on Drone Activity
- Med-Trans Bases First Air Ambulance Helicopter in Baldwin County