CHC Helicopter is pleased to announce that:
Registration for the 2011 CHC Safety & Quality Summit is now open!
To address the core issue of many aviation incidents and accidents, this yearâ€™s theme is
â€œCorporate Responsibility vs. Personal Accountability: Two Sides of the Same Coin.â€
The Summit is taking place in downtown Vancouver at the Westin Bayshore Resort and Marina from March 28 â€“ 30, 2011.
The early bird price is $849.00 CAD plus HST (12%).
This early bird rate will be in effect until January 6, 2011.
After January 6, 2011 the price will be $949.00 CAD plus HST (12%.)
We are excited to start the 2011 Summit by having the plenary session of the Summit arranged like a presidential debate, where three experts, each renowned in their field, will debate either side of the Corporate Responsibility vs. Personal Accountability: Two Sides of the Same Coin theme.
The three experts that have committed to this â€œbattle of the titansâ€ are Dr. Graham Braithwaite, Mr. John J. Nance and Dr. Tony Kern.
We look forward to having these engaging speakers on the stage together!
Monday, March 28, 2011Â 08:30Â –
Wednesday, March 30, 2011Â 17:00
The Westin Bayshore Hotel & Resort
1601 Bayshore Drive, Vancouver, BC V6G 2V4
View Event Fees
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills